2.

Samira(ro)

I exhale, smoke clouding the room

I'm lit.
Its twerking ass and music blasting In the background, I'm sitting in my section wit Kay and May, we all jus vibing.

I keep myself steady by watching people enter and exit the club, it helps any anxiety i have subside. I just find it satisfying I guess.

One more look and a short brown skin walks through with a couple friends which I notice one, I stand up taking a moment to steady myself and walk down the stairs. I pull Imani aside doing  a greeting and all that, also inviting her and her two other friends to join me in my section.

We all walk up.

They have a seat but kay is greeted with shae sitting on her lap..?

"Get up off me."
I see the brown skin shaking her head

I find myself staring, her sharp chin slight dimples when she makes certain expressions, yet I haven't seen her plump lips move once. They sit in a slight resting frown, her skin clear with few beauty marks. Her hair drawing me in, am I high or is this girl perfect?

I hear a thud snapping me out of my daze, I look to see shae on the floor an unsettled look on her face, I snap my head towards kay laughing it up.

"You ain have to do allat" I say with a slight chuckle.
"She already know we done, Ion know why she acting like it's sweet.." Kay responds coldly.

I nod the high settling in.

I hear a sweet sultry voice speak,
"Imani, I'll be back..." she barely says above a whisper
Imani exchanges some concerns and questions before letting up allowing the girl to wander off.

I gotta pee.

"Im finna go piss real quick kay." She don't respond as she's too busy tonguing down lashae.

I pee real quick making my way to the bar for a water, although I'm only high the way things are looking ill need to drive myself home.

I see the brownskin sitting at the bar, zoned out gazing in a direction I notice is right on me. I walk over assuming the empty stool hasn't been preoccupied since it seems she hasn't talked to anyone since she's arrived.

"Hey"
"hey..."
"Is it igh if I sit here?"
"you already have."

Ok then.

"Whats yo name?"
Silence fills the air as tension subsides.
"Indie."
Taking the girl in you would never guess her name to be so different.
"I fw that, im ro."
"Interesting, but how come you're over here if you have a whole section?"
"The same reason you're over here when I invited you to my section?"
"Dont get smart."
This is the most I've heard her speak,
"Ok shordy."
She glares at me and I chuckle.
"Not too much cus you invited yourself over here."
"What that gotta do with anything?"
Silence.
"Ecfuckingzactly"
"Bye."
She walks off, it was never that serious. I don't press it continuously taking small sips until she comes back with a very visible look of displeasure.

She whispers,
"Can you take me home?"

okkkk getting these updates done you already knooo.