one-shot

9th September 2008

Today, I am very, very happy. It's our first anniversary, and I am doing a lot of things for them. I am baking a cake and making their favorite dishes. I have prepared gifts for them. I know they remember it too, and I am very excited. I wish that today they all come home early. Now, I am all ready and waiting for them, so I just feel this urge to write it somewhere. I wish for this happiness of mine to last along with me because I don't think I can ever be happy without them anymore. I wonder when they will mate with me??? Okay, I guess they are here, so I am going.

Best of luck to myself!

9th September 2009

It's been so long since I've written in this journal, a whole year. I just remembered it again today, so I think, why not make it my ritual to write in it on our every anniversary? I guess it's a great idea because that will show that even if thousands of years pass, things will remain the same, and every time I'll be excited for this date as our first anniversary. I was going to prepare food, but they told me that they will pick me up from home, so I don't need to make anything. But I am wondering if I should give my gift outside or when we come back home. I am ready and waiting. They are going to pick me up at 6:00, and now it's 5:56. I don't expect them to be on time, but I'll still be happy if they are. It will show that they are as excited as me.

Oh, they are here already! Now I am even more excited, and I am going to give them their gifts when we come back. I have decided.

Okay, I am going. Bye-bye.

9th September 2010

It feels like I just wrote in this journal yesterday, but it's already been a year. And this time, I was faster than them. I already told them to come home early, so I guess they got the message that I am going to celebrate our anniversary. My gifts are ready, I am ready everything is ready, just waiting for them. This year, I thought not to be formal but cozy. We are going to spend time, eat, relax, and cuddle. I wish they would like that, and I think they will because they will already be tired, so it will help them. They are going to be here at 7:00, and yes, this is early because they usually aren't home before nine.

I think I should check one last time. I haven't decided on a movie yet, so I am going to pick some options and give them a choice.

Okay, then I gotta go. Bye-bye myself.

Till next year!   

.

.

1st January 2013

Today's weather is very pleasant, you know, rather than what the forecast said about today's weather. Thank God it's not gloomy, or else we would have matched.

I started writing in this journal because I read somewhere that "writing things down and keeping a record might help." It was in a novel, and though I don't remember the exact wording, I remember the story. It was an interesting novel, and I want to read it again.

I'm not feeling well; I'm sad. I want to cry really hard, so that everyone would hear me. Things have been like this after that accident. Everything was fine, everyone was fine until they started acting... weird. I guess I should call it that. Yes, it was weird at first, but then it became a normal thing for them, not for me. To me, it started hurting even more each passing day. I still wonder if it was my fault. That day, I even asked them to go shopping with me, but they didn't. I did take guards with me. I am still wondering if they are angry that I even set foot outside the penthouse, but they don't tell me the reason why they are angry, even if I ask. It's frustrating and it hurts. I've been crying every night. I couldn't take it anymore, so I started writing it down. It's a very old journal; I don't remember when I bought it, but I've written in it before. There are also some old writings in it, i guess i couldn't continue with my ritual. but I'm glad it's still here.