Sahyo- The bully (S)

-Sana Pov-

Fuck! I'm late for the second time in a row! I thought to my self while running to class with books in my hand. While I was running, I bumped into someone, which made me drop my books from the impact, I fell to the ground, groaning in pain, until I felt someone grab me to pick me up...

"Who the fuck are you huh?" A short haired girl said to me, she was taller than me so I had to look up (Jihyo is taller hehe, and also the picture at the top is how Jihyo looks like) "I-I'm sorry, I was late to class and-" She pushes me to the lockers "And so? That doesn't stop me from picking you up and putting you on this locker" I start to tear up and look down "P-please let me go" She grabs my chin and forces me to look at her, we were so close... she had beautiful brown eyes that I could stare at forever... my thoughts were interrupted by her voice "Look... I'll let you go, but don't ever tell the teachers about this interaction, 알았어요? (Got it?)" (btw I don't know if it's correct, so correct me if I'm wrong) I just nod my head, get my books, and scurry off to my class.

Time skip

When it was finally break, I got out of class and went to my seat which were beside two of my friends, Mina and Momo, we just had some discussions on daily life, until...

"Hey you!" I look back at the person who was shouting, it was the girl from earlier, I then pointed to myself making sure it was me she was talking to "Yes you, come here!" oh fuck.. am- am I in trouble with her? please god no, not again... I thought, I then stood up walking to her.

"Yes? What is it?" She smirks "Come with me" She starts walking somewhere far away from the cafeteria, and I follow, once arriving on the destination, I looked at a door that had something written on it "The Janitors closet?" She nods, she then opens the door telling to go inside, it was dark and scary, it became darker one she closed the door, I then got scared am I gonna die? I then felt a hand on my ass which made me turn to her and tried to protest "HEY-" I got cut off by two soft lips hitting mine, shit... it's so addicting My eyes were wide open when she suddenly did that, but after awhile, it felt... intoxicating and I started to move my lips against hers, it started off as a passionate kiss into a hot and steamy make out, I then put my arms around her neck to make it deeper, we also tilted our head at a better angle to take it in better.

Once we both ran out of breath and pulled out, with a string of saliva connecting our lips, we stared at each other for about 30 seconds, she then leaned down to kiss me again, this time it was just a peck, her hands were still on my ass, to be honest, I didn't want her to let go of my ass, it felt nice... few seconds later the bell rang signaling we both had to go back to class, "Fuck- We have to go, my number is on your back pocket, see you later Minatozaki" She then opened the door and looked left and right to see if no one spotted her, but before she went, I asked her "Hey how did you know my name? What even is your name?" She looks back at me "You'll find out later baby" With that she disappeared.

Time skip...

School has now ended, and I went towards my car, while I was walking to my car with Mina and Momo, Daddy- I mean... the girl from earlier came up to me and said "Can you come with me Miss Minatozaki?" I look up at her "Sure" I can hear both if my friends giggling and saying 'Ooooo~' but I just ignored them and followed the girl to her car.

Once I got it in it she began "Park Jihyo, my name's Park Jihyo or you can Just call me Jihyo, or even better... Daddy" She smirks, oh were gonna have a hell of a ride...