2na- "Stop ignoring me" (S)

Summary: Mina is playing games and Sana is frustrated that she isn't talking to her.

P.S: Slight tagalog :D

Sana and Mina are currently on the couch, Mina is currently playing CODM on her phone while Sana is watching on the tv. Sana started to get bored and wanted to get her Girlfriends attention, of course for some cuddles and kisses.

Sana: Babyyy, can you stop playing munaaaa, needy ako, HAHA JOKE

Mina: Mhm

Mina replies dry because of how she so focused on the game, Sana whines and pouts.

Sana: Hmp, pay attention to me!

Mina: Wait lang baby ha?

Sana: You know I'm impatient

Mina: Wait lng, AY TANGINA NAMAN TO O, CHEATER, HE'S FLYING, FUCKING CHEATER

Sana: Ingay naman to (So loud)... Baby our neighbors are gonna complain

Mina: Pake ko (i don't care), these people are cheating

Sana sighs, she just wants her girlfriend's attention but somehow her Girlfriend chose a game over her. The same person who was craving her attention yesterday like a little kid. She looks at Mina thinking of what to get her off the phone, then she thought of something.

Why not suck her off

Sana goes closer to Mina squishing her boobs against Minas arm and puts her hand on Minas inner thigh which makes Mina groan, and something starts to rise from Minas pajamas.

Mina: Urgh Sana, I'm playing

Sana keeps rubbing Minas inner thigh, trying not to touch Minas dick, teasing Mina and making her harder by the second. After a few more minutes of teasing, Mina is now semi hard, and you could clearly see the dick imprint on her pjs. Sana stares at Minas Semi-erection and licks her lips.

Unfortunately, Mina is still very focused on her game, so she isn't really aware that her little Mina is awake. So, Sana decides it's time for her to take it a little step further. Sana kneels on the floor in front of Mina, and Sana takes off Minas pjs making Minas dick spring up slightly hitting Sana.

Sana moans at the contact of Minas dick hitting her face, at this point Sana didn't care if Mina was so focused on her game, she just cared if Mina would come in her mouth and on her face. Sana started to jerk Mina off using her hand making Mina even harder, Minas dick is now standing tall in front of Sanas face.

Sana couldn't wait any longer as she's wet herself, she keeps jerking Minas dick making precum shuttle out of the of Minas cock. Sanas eyes darken at the sight of it, sticking out her tongue licking it off and making Mina moan still focused on her game. Sana then wraps her lips on Minas cock head and starts to suck it like it was a lollipop, Sana hums, taking it deeper into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat, Mina was girthy and long, so sana had a hard time taking Mina in her mouth.

Sana starts bobbing her head on Minas dick, making her gag in the process, but she didn't care, all she wanted was her Girlfriends hot semen in her mouth and leaking out of her holes. Mina started to realize what was happening but still decided to finish her game, she moans and throws her head back.

Mina: Ugh! so good...

Mina finishes up her game, puts down her phone, and grabs Sanas head lightly and thrusts up being careful not to hurt Sana. Sana looks up to see Mina in ecstasy, so Sana pulls out leaving a line of pre cum and spit from Minas dick to her mouth.

Sana: So you finally stopped playing huh?

Sana chuckles while Mina whines, humping the air for some kind of relief.