Strange Kidz Origins (PPG Fanfiction Prologue)

September 4, 2006, the city of Townsville, a city that remains ridden with violent criminals, vicious monsters, and evil masterminds who loom over the area, making the citizens that roam it feel unsafe. Buuuuttt... we aren't getting to that part just yet. Let's start off this story with a much more peaceful setting. Midway Middle School, you see many children roaming the halls, but three girls stand out in particular.

Blossom Utonium, a strong leader and pretty redhead, age 13, member of the student council, is recognized for her beauty and appreciated for her intelligence.

Bubbles Utonium, loves animals and boy talk, a bit of a blonde-headed bimbo, age 13, captain of the cheerleading squad, anyone who messes with her hair shall face total annihilation.

Buttercup Utonium, a grunge girl with a secret girly side, age 13, part of the school's all-female baseball and soccer clubs, Green Meanies #1 Fan forever!!!

The three of them are seen opening their lockers. Seems as if they're preparing for their starting classes. "Hey guys, anyone excited about our new classes?" said Bubbles while rummaging around for items in her locker. "Is that a serious question? I'm always excited to see what subjects I will be taking!" Blossom said, enthusiastically. "Yeah, well... I's not tryna work myself over it. Breaks feel too short." Buttercup said and sighed. "It was only three months." Bubbles argued, "Yeah! A three months break that I saw as a perfect opportunity for taking the time to study more." Blossom boasted, "Well... good on yous. It'd be best for you as the smart one anyway." Buttercup said and shrugged.

After a few more minutes of conversation, all three of them locked up their lockers and headed for their first class.

"Alright students, classes will begin soon, let's do role call to see if anyone's here!" The teacher called, a new substitute teacher or should I say, creature? Meet Mr. Green, one of the county's best educators, he teaches on algebra and health science. He used to be the girls' old kindergarten substitute, but I guess he's upgraded.

"Okay, it seems that almost everyone is here, with a few students still being absent, but... I'll just excuse them for being tardy for now." He says and later sighs, "And on the first week back to school..." He appears to mark off three students' names, whoever could they be?

The class begins and students sit quietly as he begins the lesson. "Now class, we're going to be studying 'linear equations' this week, so let us get started." Everyone in the class has an algebra textbook summoned to their desks the moment he snaps his fingers. "Graphing linear equations! There are many ways to graph linear equations let us start with the basics shall we." Said Mr. Green while writing an equation on the chalkboard, 'y = 2x + 7', "Let's plot down our values and then connect the dots."

About twenty minutes go by, and everyone's been taught the summary of linear equations from Mr. Green. Students sit quietly and do the problems from their textbooks. Blossom is seen sweeping through the problems like they're nothing, Buttercup tries to peak at her work, but she hides it, and Bubbles is also doing her work until a girl taps on her shoulder.

"Hey, do you know the answer to this one problem?" The girl asked, "Sure, it's this one." Bubbles responded while helping her. Who is this girl and how does Bubbles know her?

After two hours, the first two periods were finished. The girls headed outside for lunch period. They chilled out and ate their food when the girl from class walks up to them. "Hey, guys can I sit here with you?" She asked, "Sure Robin, you could sit with us." Said Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup nodding along.

Meet Robin Synder, a cute and shy girl who likes to play games, age 13, the girls' close friend since childhood.

"So how've you been Robin?" Blossom asked, "Yeah, we haven't seen you for a long while." Bubbles added, "Oh, sorry, I was just out of town for the last week of the summer. My mom wanted us to go and visit her sister's wedding." The girls looked at her and nodded, "Oh cool! Were there any presents?" "Any cake?" "Did it go well?" Said Buttercup, then Bubbles, then Blossom. Robin giggles, feeling mildly overwhelmed, "Yeah they were given new furniture, yes and it was chocolate, and yes, my mom said that they were a happily newlywed couple." All the girls seemed happy and excited at her response to all of their questions.