CH 8

Elli escorted me towards the waiting room. Father , mother and Queen are already present in their. I bowed and greeted Father and Mother.

"Glory to his majesty and Glory to her majesty."

I moved towards the queen.
She curtesy and bowed to say,
"Glory to the crown prince."

I said "Glory to the queen" in response.

Now that I have a higher position than her in the empire, so she had to do it. I gave a quick glance to just find that she was grinding her teeth. Is it that shameful. Like father like daughter. The most orthodox people I have seen till now.

"Ah! you are finally here. We thought you just wandered off somewhere to avoid the banquet", Mother said.

'I wish I could do that' is what I thought. I shrugged and said,

"I was just wandering on this floor as I was allowed to".

"But my prince, you shouldn’t go like that on your own. I wish you could have a companion."

Hah!! These father daughter pairs really think the same thing.

"I will just have to wait for my sibiling to be born. It could be my companion. Won't you agree Queen mother".

"Yes. Of course. You can play with your sibling".

Very quick with words but couldn't say much. My answer must have made her shut her mouth. While we were at it, there was a knock on the door.

"It's Xavier your majesty. It's time for your entrance."

"Now shall we" father jestured that we should go.

My outfit was

It's giving a school vibe but I like it

Father and mother were in pair.

And the Queen