16

As the drama unfolding at school got even more reckless, dave began to whisper things around the school, spreading rumors and stories like im cheating on kirk, i would never ever, and kirk aswel as dave knows that but the relationship with kirk only gree stronger the more dave tryed to rip us apart.

"Kirk, get up" you smiled poking his shoulder repeatedly, "its time for school" you laugh sitting on the bed next to him as he slowly cracks open his eyes.

He looked incredibly comfortable in the position he was in you felt bad waking him.

"i don't wanna" he mumbled shutting his eyes and rolls over to lay one his back, his hand glided over yours as he took it up to his lips giving your hand a light kiss and setting it back down.

"Fine I'll get you up the hard way" you frown swinging your leg up and over his legs and shuffling to your side of the bed, you begin pushing him close to the edge, he cracks his eye open to see what you're doing.

"Y/nn, fine ill get up" he frowns, as you stop pushing you hop off the bed, my job here is done.

"Get ready or we will be late" you smile kissing his cheek.

His hands snake around your waist as he pulls you in close, you look down in his big brown eyes as his stares, observing every inch of your face, "you're so pretty" he smiles kissing you gently, "you're so handsome" you grin kissing him once again.

"Now get ready" you chuckle walking away.

-------------------------------------------------
At school

"I cant believe someone decided maths on a monday morning was a good idea.." kirk groans putting on his red flannel he got from his locker.

"Its so stupid" cliff yawns half asleep and rubbing his eyes in attempt to wake himself up. james and lars nods as they're basically sleep walking.

"Okay, bye guys we will see you at lunch" kirk smiled grabbing your hand, and intertwining it.

You enter the class with kirk just as the bell tolls.

Perfect timing

"Okay class, there is going to be an announcement about the school dance, so just listen"
The teacher growled, making the class silence immediately.

"Dear students, this is the principal, on friday afternoon, the yearly school dance will be held at 5pm, in the gym, so start asking your dates!" The principal chuckled leaving low toned whispers in the room.

You look over at kirk who is fiddling with his rings, maybe i will go with kirk?, Thats if ge asks me haha.

As you sit there looking at kirk he looks up and makes eye contact with you.

You grin widely, in return he gives you a weak smile and looks back down maybe he doesn't want to go with me?

-----------------------------------------------

HEY Y'ALL ITS FLICK IM SO HAPPY IM BACK IM GONNA BE MAKING A COUPLE MORE CHAPTER THANKS TO A LOVELY SOMEONE WHO'S HELPING ME, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)