🌸Chapter one🌸

Chapter oneDeparture

Chapter one
Departure

"I'm nothing like my mother."

3rd person pov;

[Name] sat patiently in front of Blitzø, "So you wanted to go to the living world to stay there?" Blitzø repeat, "Yes." [Name] replied bluntly, "Right..." He was hesitant, he doesn't want another Octavia incident to happen, Stolas would literally murder him. .

"Please Blitzø, you have to understand." [Name] pleaded, Blitzø frown, he thought for a moment before sighing in defeat, "Alright fine." He grumbled, [Name] smile.

Blitzø took the book in the shelf and create a portal, without any hesitation [Name] enter the portal landing on a rooftop.

"Hey kid." [Name] turn around, "If you need anything call me." Blitzø stated looking away, [Name] smile at him, "I will, thanks Blitzø." She replied.

The portal close leaving her staring at the city, [Name] hum, she closed her eyes and an [Favorite color] flame surrounded her, the fire vanish revealing [Name] in her human form.

She jump at the building landing in an alley gracefully, she dusted an invisible dust in her skirt and walk out of alley trying not to make suspicion.

2nd person pov;

You walk to a nearby hotel and checked in, one of the staff guide you to your room where you will be staying for awhile.

You're actually planning on buying a house, since you have no plan on coming back to hell, but for now you need to save your budget until you find a job. You thanked the staff before closing the door, you sigh dropping your bag to the ground.

You collapse at your bed when you felt your phone vibrate, you groan opening it to see a message from Octavia, You closed your phone putting it to the side. You hug your pillow and drift off to sleep.

--

Your eye snap open when you heard your phone rang besides you, a sigh escape your mouth. You closed your eye again tiredly grabbing your phone answering it and putting it on your ear, "Hello?" You mumbled, "Heyya, sweetheart." Your eye snap open jolting up from your bed.

"Oh hey Angie." You greeted, rubbing your eye tiredly. You sat in your bed resting your elbow on your hips, "Why'd you call?" You asked, "Oh, just asking, how are you? Are you in the living world now?" He asked, "Yup, and I just found an apartment." You announced, "Oh, cool, call me if you need anything." He stated, "Alright Angie thank your, and tell Cherry I said Hi."

"I will, bye sweetheart." The call ended, you sigh standing up on your bed. You took a quick shower and left the apartment, you mark the hotel location in your phone to make sure you won't get lost.

--

While exploring the place, you stumbled upon a dirty beach, You already replaced your money to the bank and you have quiet a fortune. Of course you have an idea on what to do. You planned this carefully even as far as studying all the country in earth to find a good place to stay. But you didn't expect people in Japan to have powers they called quirk.

You explore the dirt beach and found a green fluffy hair boy leaning to one of the rusty refrigerator, "Hello." You greeted, the boy flinched, he look at you nervously, "O-Oh. H-Hello." He stutter blushing, "What are you doing here?" You asked, "O-Oh, I actually train here..." He replied.

"Train? For what, may I asked?" You asked curiously, "Oh, for the entrance exam, I wanna go to UA." The boy answered, "UA?"  You mumbled, "That's cool, I'm also planning to become a hero." You stated.

Of course it's not really true, you heard about UA while walking around. They will have an entrance exam in a few months. You don't actually plan on becoming a hero, but when you heard about the entrance exam you got curious. It sounds interesting and since you'll be staying here from now on, you decided to join. After all, once you become a hero you can use your demon power freely, "Really? That's cool!" He said.

"I'm Goetia [Name]." You introduced extending your hand, "I'm Midoriya Izuku." He replied shaking your hand, "Nice too meet you Midoriya."