🌸Chapter two🌸

Chapter twoHot Head Boy

Chapter two
Hot Head Boy

"I'm nothing like my mother."

3rd person pov:

After finding out about the UA entrance exam, [Name] also decided to join, the exam is only a month away. She would often visit Izuku and chat, and for the first time ever, she found someone who have the same interest as her.

While minding her own business [Name] saw a women carrying four bags of grocery, even though she don't look like she is struggling she walk towards her, "Hello Ma,am." She greeted politely.

"Oh hello dear, do you need anything?" The women asked giving her a close-eye smile, "Well, I saw you carrying this grocery and it looks heavy, so I was hoping maybe I could help you?" She replied offering a hand.

The woman smile, "Oh, how sweet of you but are you sure? I didn't want to bother you or anything." She asked softly, "Oh no, I was just walking around to pass time."

"I see, alright then. Thank you darling." The woman said, [Name] smile as she gently take two of the bags from the womans hand, "So, What's your name sweetheart?" The woman asked, "My name is [Name], pleasure to meet you ma,am."

"[Name], what a beautiful name. My name is Bakugo Mitsuki you can just call me Mitsuki or anything you're comfortable with." She introduced, "Say, do you want to join us for dinner? My son might learn some manners from you."

[Name] sweatdrop at her sentence thinking if she's joking or not, she laughed and smile, "That would be nice Mrs, Mitsuki but I don't want to be a bother." She said turning down her offer.

"Oh no, I insist. think of it as a thank you for your kindness." She said giving her a close-eye smile. [Name] chuckled and nodded, "Alright then, don't mind if I do." She said feeling something warm inside her chest.

--

Soon enough they made it to Mitsuki's house, "I'm back! Also brought a guest." She shouted walking inside the house, [Name] remove her shoes and follow after her.

[Name] and Mitsuki enter the kitchen, they both put the groceries on the table, [Name] watched as she put the table in their place.

[Name] noticed someone enter the door, it was a boy around Izuku's age, he have blonde spiky hair with red eye, as soon as he saw you he raised an eyebrow, "Huh? Who the heck are you?" He asked.

"Don't be rude Katsuki." Mitsuki scolded glaring at her son. The boy scoffed and sat on the table, "[Name] why don't you sit down while I cook dinner hm?" She suggested, [Name] nodded in replied and sat in front of Katsuki.

The two look at each other for a few seconds before Katsuki scoffed, "What are you looking at Owl face." [Name] look at him dot-eye, 'Owl-face?' She thought imagining herself in her human form that have her demon form face.

Mitsuki walked behind him and smacked Katsuki at the back of his head, "Don't be rude to the guest you brat!" "What the heck old hag?!"

[Name] watched the two and couldn't help herself but chuckled her face soften feeling envy at the two's relationships.

While the two were shouting at each other a man with brown hair enter the kitchen, "Oh, why hello." He greeted kindly, [Name] return the smile, "Hello Mr, Bakugo." She greeted.

"Oh just call me Masaru." He suggested sitting beside Katsuki, "Now you two, stop fighting in front of guest." He said, the two listen at him.

--

After a few minutes dinner were read, Mitsuki were sitting beside [Name] eating their food, "How do you like the food [Name]? Is the spice alright?" Mitsuki asked, [Name] smile and nodded, "Yeah, it's delicious and the spice is just perfect."

"Tch, there isn't enough spice." Katsuki complain, a vein pop on Mitsuki cheek as she glared at her son, "Shut up and be grateful you brat!" "What did you say old hag?!"

[Name] and Masaru watched the two bicker like kids, [Name] chuckled and watch in slight amusement, their relationship reminds her of Blitzø and Loona.

"So [Name] what is your quirk?" Masaru asked out of curiosity, this make Katsuki perked, he look up from his noddle and look at [Name]. A small sweat drip down her cheek, "Well my power is ERM... Petrification and Telekinesis." She answered hesitately, "Two? You have two quirk?" Mitsuki asked in awe.

[Name] rub the back of her neck, "Yeah. I guess you could say that." She said grinning, "That's amazing, hey are you planning on entering UA?" Mitsuki asked, "Yup, I'm planning on joining," she replied.

"Perhaps you and Katsuki could go together? This brat need a friend." Mitsuki said pointing at her son who deadpan at her statement, "The hell did you say Woman?!" Katsuki shout.

[Name] chuckled, "Sure I don't mind." She said, Katsuki scoffed and continue to eat his noddle.

--

After a few hours with the Bakugo family, [Name] was ready to leave when Mitsuki approach her while pinching Katsuki ears.

"Ah, [Name] it's quite late, Katsuki will walk you home, where do you live?" She asked pushing Katsuki besides her, "Oh, I only live in the APW apartment not to far away so I can walk alone."

"Oh no we insist." Mitsuki said giving her son a warning glared, Katsuki scoffed in annoyance, he put his hand in his pocket and turn around, "Let's go."

[Name] nodded and followed him, there was an awkward atmosphere between the two as they both walk besides each other.

"So, Katsuki right? I heard your quirk is explosion. That sounds cool." She stated, Katsuki smirk, "Heck ya it is! I'm gonna be the number one hero remember that!" He shouted, [Name] smile at him, "I'm looking forward seeing you in Tv." She said clapping her hand together.

Katsuki smirk proudly and begin bragging how great his quirk is all the way back. [Name] could only hum and clap her hand together as he went on and on, and finally stop when they made it back to her apartment.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Bro, I got addicted to character ai and forgot I have a wattpad-
Really sorry about that. Anyway! Moment with our favorite explosion boy!!