I am pregnant

In a big mansion a boy and girl were naked and sleeping peacefully in each other arms that girl's sleep was distrubed by the sunlight she smirked looking at that boys wearing her dress she left from there without caring about that boy .

After one hour that boy sleep was broken by mobile ringing sounds cursing that person he attended his phone .

Caller:- Manik idiot what are you doing man today we have an important meeting.
( Yes that boy was Manik).

Manik:- good morning cabir and why are you shouting like dog dude.

Cabir:- bro wake up it's already 11am and we have important meeting at 11.30am and here you are sleeping like a pig.

That's when Manik realized that today he have an important meeting and rushed to bathroom he came out and saw the empty bed and signed in relief .

It was his routine he spend every night with new girl in his bed but few of them will nag him in morning but this girl was different she passionate co-operated with him like a pro but in reality this her first time he saw same blood stain in the bedspread and remembered his unforgettable night she drained his energy and disappeared without informing him if some other girl was in her place he will never care about them but she was different and want to spend many more nights with her for the first time in  his life he wanted a girl for second time .

Three months were rolled but Manik can't able to forget that night or that girl and he can't able to have sex with other girls he felt disgusting while touching them now a days Manik feeling tried and sleep in office hours and eating weried foods and throw up everything and easily got angry for small issues staff were already afraid for him but now they were hell scared seeing his weried behavior.

Cabir noticed his weried behavior and kept quiet because he through he was vomiting because of his weried food habits and his anger not new to them so he don't stress himself thinking about it butt today Manik taken leave so he want check whether Manik was okay or not and went to his mansion.

Cabir entered inside the mansion and saw Manik room was shattered things were broken and Manik was looking at the floor .

Cabir:- Manik what happened . you can share everything with me

Feeling cabir's presence Manik hugged him and started crying .

Cabir:- dude what happen to you now a days why are behaving weried he was above to say more but Manik run towards washroom and started vomiting cabir was hell scared about his best friends health.

Cabir :- Manik are you okay now .

Manik:- I am fine cabir he said not meeting his eyes and his tears were unstoppable .

Cabir:- Manik you are behaving like a pregnant woman he said to cheer up by pulling his legs .

Manik:- I am pregnant cabir he said while crying like a baby 😱😱

Cabir:- oh congratulations dude but suddenly he realized his words and started laughing

Cabir:- nice joke bro he said while controlling his laugh.

Manik:- cabir it's not joke I am serious I was three months pregnant and I can't abort this child because it's risk for me and I confirmed it with our friend Mukti saying this Manik handover a reports to cabir

Cabir can't able digest the fact that Manik was pregnant and seeing the reports he was shocked and widened his eyes .

Cabir:- what the fuck .

____________________________________

Are you guys want me to continue this short story

Who was that mystery girl

Manik will give birth to this child ?

How did he got pregnant 🤰🤣😅

With love maha ❤️❤️