I am pregnant part 2

Cabir:- what the fuck how can be a man get pregnant Manik I think u may misunderstood .

Manik:- cabir do you think that I am saying something like this with out checking I am also shocked and don't know how I got pregnant.

Cabir :- I always warned you to stop this one night stand but now see you are the one in trouble and when did you had sex last time and with whom .

Manik:- 3 months back and after spending night with me that girl she disappeared after I can't able to have sex with other girls and I stopped having one night stand because I felt like cheating her.

Cabir:- did you used protection .

Manik:- no I forget to use it and she said she want to feel me raw that time I Lost my mind in desire and this was the first time I have sex with out protection and why hell I am missing her.

Cabir:- because you are pregnant with her child it is natural to miss her and want her besides you he said in mocking tone.

Manik:- cabir please help I don't want this child if someone got to know about this then the headlines will be the great business man Mr.Manik Malhotra gave birth to a child it will spoil my imagine and the media spread the news that I am not a man and everyone will mock and joke about me .

Cabir understood his mood swings and tried to control him .

Cabir:- Manik relax first we want find out that mystery girl who had sex with you that night do you have any details about her.

Manik:- no I don't know anything about her .

Cabir:- Manik you are a fool to have sex with a girl without knowing her name.

Manik:- cabir please find out her ( he said in dangerous tone) and get out from my room u were smelling like a garbage and I feel like poking saying this he kicked cabir's back and slept without caring about one poor soul yelling in pain

(Cabir mindvoice:- pregnant mens are more dangerous than pregnant womens 😅).

After few hours cabir enter inside with that mystery girls address but saw Manik trying massage his swollen legs cabir was feeling bad for him but he deserves this for his mistake what if instead him that girl got pregnant without caring about that Child Manik will force that girl to abort that innocent child now he was tasting his own medicine .

Cabir informed Manik his investigation about that mystery girl and address and they decided to meet her.

Next day Manik and cabir moved towards her house and shocked seeing a mansion

Manik:- cabir are you sure she was staying here this is oberoi mansion

Cabir:- this is the same address that cab driver given to me he said that he dropped her in this place.

Manik:- but how she related to oberoi and how we can enter inside the mansion because they are more powerful than us dude.

Cabir:- Manik did you forget that we are working in a project with oberois and Mr.oberoi also wanted to meet you but because of your health you can't able to meet him but now we can use this has an opportunity and find whether that girl was staying here or not and what is the relationship between that girl and oberois I think she must be working in oberoi company so she came here to meet them.