🌟 - woah

I haven't touched this book in a while.
Hello, my fellow readers! I have a request for you all. I'm going to list a couple of my oc's and a little bit about them. I want you guys to choose who is the most interesting to you. After a little while, I'll see which OC has the most votes. Let's begin.

Kenya - a demon civilian who is currently engaged to a big lizard guy who is the most goofiest and oblivious thing I, myself, have ever seen. Hiroshi (Lizard Guy) is a collab character.

Kevin - an ex vampire hunter. Currently dating a vampire. (Julian, who is as well a collab character) Lots of anger issues and definitely gets carried away sometimes.

Kogami - a green-haired demon. He was given a curse at the young age of 6. "Married" to a Russian man, Viktor (collab character).

Katsu - a fellow swordsman. Sworn to protect their family's legacy and temple.

Xander - a demon prince as well as a vampire, straight from hell. An obsessive and over-protective personality. His moods are everywhere, and can never decide anything. Currently dating an angel (now fallen) who is Nate. (collab character)

Notice most of them all start with K's? How funny. Anyway, don't forget to tell me what you want me to write about them! Thank you all, and have a great day!!!

P.S - I will now be comfortable writing smut, but it depends.