prologue

·:*¨༺ PROLOGUE  ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ PROLOGUE  ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ "Alexei!" Freya yells through the room for the fourth time, her voice echoing from the large, empty space

.·:*¨༺ "Alexei!" Freya yells through the room for the fourth time, her voice echoing from the large, empty space. Her brother, Alexei, had invited her to a business gala, as he called it, but he said mostly because the people there never seize to do anything illegal, like the usual side-dealing of drugs. Freya accepted, having nothing to do for the day anyway.

As Freya grabs her gun, she slides her dress up til her bare thigh shows the holster wrapped around it. Her gun is then fixed into it, safety on so she doesn't graze herself and shoot something while walking or sitting.
She pulls her dress down, fixing her curls flowing in front of her chest, and wiping down the blue satin material clinging to her body.

"Вы можете быть спокойны?" He yells as he walks into the room, fixing his suit.

"Нет, я не могу," Freya replies, rapidly in an increasing frustration.

"Ты пригласил меня на свой праздник, но из-за тебя мы опоздаем, если не уйдем сейчас!" She tells Alexei in annoyance, grabbing the car keys from the holder, dangling them in front of him.

Alexei grunts, taking the car keys from her hand and setting them on the table harshly. He grabs her wrist and walks toward the front door, dragging her along. "The driver will take us, Freya." He nonchalantly announces, the accent slightly showing through, when he opens the front door and steps aside to let his sister go first.

She goes out first and down the steps, seeing the driver already awaiting the both of them, with the car door open.

She climbs in the backseat and after locking the door, her brother does too, telling the driver to get going.

"Почему ты пригласил меня?" Freya whispers to her brother, looking at his face.

"No Russian." Is all he says.