3

Sam Puckett's POV

I walk to Punchees Gym. Its 6AM and I'm pissed off. Me and Cat got into a arguement: I brought my motercyle inside the apartment to fix it because its not working. I may or may not of spilled oil and now there may or may not be a stain on the floor.

As soon as I walk in,all eyes are on me. I may or may not be one of the most dangerous people in the world...
Anyway,as I walk in,a guy laughs and says, "Oh my god! Whys a GIRL here?!"
I stare at him "What did you say?".
the power in my voice makes the others in the gym back up except for him. He doesnt know who I am.

"What the fuck did you say?" I repeat as I walk over
"Girls SHOULDNT be here!"He yells. I grab his arm and twist it back until I hear a "CRACK!" and then I grab his wrist and slam it against the wall: Another loud "CRACK!" follows.

"OW!" The man begins full on sobbing but I ignore it and kick him in the privates. He falls to the floor onto his knees and I grab his hair,forcing him to look up at me
"If you even DARE,say that to another women,I will BREAK EVERY bone in your DUMBASS BODY!"  I'm not yelling but I'm also not speaking at a normal volume

"understood?"I ask him
"y-y..y-y-y-yes m-m-ma-ma'am" He sobs out. I look at the others "That goes for EVERY SINGLE one of you!" I add. They all nod, fearfully, and I look back down at the man. He's leaning his head on my lower stomach. His sobs have died down to whimpers and sniffles.
I let go of him and try to move away but he weakly grabs my wrist with his good hand and mutters, "please.."

"stay.."
His words almost change my mind. almost.
"Dont make me break your other wrist"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I havent edited and fixed all the mistakes bc I found this on my old phone and I havent fixed it yet<3