The Book In The Cabinet

Sonic sigh in boredom sitting in the throne, he look very bored. I mean who would? All he do is sitting and do absolutely nothing while his knights do their thing.

Sonic is jealous-

So he decided to explore around the castle and avoid every maid and servants roaming around, he checks every room and...mess some...things...

Soon he open the room and greeted by a femilliar room, he blink as his eyes widen in realization. "ah! Right, I'm in my bedroom. Danm it's so big" Sonic said walking in remembering the servants showing him the room.

He flop himself on the bed feeling of it's softeness mattress, he smiled and get himself to sit up.

He began snooping around because it's his room now isn't it?

He found some interesting things and even clothes that are too formal on his taste.

He keep looking around as he pull a cabinet open, he stop and blink seeing a book."ooh! A book!" he said grabbing it and look at it closer, he usual read books in his free time whenever he relaxes, he even read ones on library.

He sees no title of the book and just a brown book with thic pages, he blink and open it-

"your majesty!" Sonic immediately got startled and quickly hide the book inside of his quills and immediately look with a nervous and akward smile. He sees Lancelot still trying to take it all in that this isn't Shadow.

"your majesty, you know you have to do your duties. Don't suddenly dissapeard out of nowhere because Sir Gawain have something he have to report." he said as Sonic sigh and approuches him.

"yeah, yeah I know I'm just bored." he said putting his hands behind his back.

"let's get back to it" he said to Lancelot as he poke his shoulder. "your it." he said and suddenly run off in a speed of light.

Lancelot just stood there and blink, he sigh and shake his head a bit before walking away to follow his King.

But before he do that he looo at the King's bedroom and grab the door knob and closed the room, he then walked away.