The Brothers

Sonic sat at the throne with a bored look plastered on his face. He listened to Gawain's report while Lancelot stood at the side.

Sonic is well, bored to say atleast. He doesn't know what to do at this problem and he just have to guess. When he finally came up with something Gawain bowed before leaving.

Sonic look towards to Lancelot. "You too." he said as Lancelot stopped and look at him.

"Pardon your majesty?" He ask as Sonic sighs. "You're ganna help them with this, Gawain can't do this alone." He said as Lancelot is silent for a moment which kinds of concern Sonic before nodding.

"Yes your highness...right away" He said and walked then left, leaving Sonic alone in the throne room.

"Finally! All the room by myself!" he said with a wide smile and stretch both of his arms before getting comfortable on the throne by changing his sitting position and grabbed the book out of his quills.

He smiled as he opened the book seeing the words that is written on it.

The handwriting is too good than Sonic's, and it's in cursive too. Sonic thought on who wrote it before reading the first page.

𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭.

𝓜𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝔀𝓵, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮.

𝓗𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻.

𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼.

𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮.

A knight is telling his report towards the New King, the King listened about the complains the Knight have gathered from their people.

The King is sitting on his throne, a sapphire blue fur with a royal attire of white and red, along side a crimson cape behind his back, a golden crown with few gems in it and peach hands wearing no gloves, emerald eyes stared down with no emotion in them.

Beside him is a black armored hedgehog with black fur and red stripes in each of his quills, holding a sacred sword at the end of the handle with both of his palms while the tip of the blade standing on the ground, looking straight with a perfect structure like a statue.

After the knight finished the King said nothing but hums. Closing his eyes in thought before opening them.

"...I see...keep an eye next time...when you saw them...bring them to me.." The voice of the King is soft and elegant, having that respectful tone but still have the voice of a ruler.