pathetic (pitiful part 2.)

WARNING ;; underage drinking, drugs, mentions of blood and gore, cheating, yandere behavior, cursing.

PATHETIC

PATHETIC. . .
————————-
.
.
.
SHE was driving home. Once she got there, she parked under the shade of a tree. She took her apartment keys, and got out of her car. She walked into the complex, one of the workers she knew waved at her. She didn't bother to wave back, just boarding the elevator.
She got to her apartment, she unlocked the door and saw her roommate sitting on the ground, watching a movie.
"Ah! Look who's home. How was the party, I heard they had a lot of drinks." Her roommate wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. She looked at her with dissatisfaction. "I have a lot to tell you, Layla. Just hang tight and let me wash myself up. I smell like alcohol." She said in distaste, scrunching up her nose at the scent. Layla looked at her and nodded, turning her head to continue watching the movie. She walked into the bathroom, stripping down her clothes. She looked at herself in the mirror, frowning. 'I really look like a mess right now, don't I?' She huffed at her thoughts. She turned the shower on, walking into the shower and closed the glass door. She washed her body, then put shampoo in her hair. She lathered it then rinsed it out. Steam filled the room, the fog on the mirror was now fading slow. Put on her new clothes. Opening the cabinet door. She saw her medication, and popped 3 pills in her mouth. She chewed on them. Her stress pills require her to only take a half of one, because if you take to much it can be fatal. But at this point, it's not like she wanted to be here anyways. She brushed her hair, and walked out of the shower. "Yay! Your out, finally." Layla grinned, grabbing her and pulling her down to the ground. She looked at her intently, admiring her features. "Why are you staring at me?" She said, a little frightened. "Aww, are you scared? Don't worry, I was just zoning out." Layla smirked, smacking her shoulder playfully. "Anyways, tell me what happened. My ears are all yours." Once she explained what had happened, her friend looked at her. Her aura and energy changed drastically. "Well, you know. Boys will be boys." She said, attempting to comfort her. "Yeah, I guess your right." Layla smiled, looking at her before she hit her friend in the back of the neck. Her vision went blurry and then turned into black. "I'm going to kill that bitch, I'll slit his throat. I'll feed it to that bitch." Her friend walked out of the apartment, the boys house wasn't to far from the complex, it was only behind the complex. She had her dull pocket knife, smiling crazed with bloodlust. She reached the boys door, deciding to not  go through that way. She went through the lower window. Her footsteps were light against the tile floor. She walked up to the boys room, looking at the door for a moment. "My turn, be ready." She whispered. The door creaked open. She smiled creepily. Walking over to the sleeping figure, good thing he was drunk. She looked at him, walking up to his ear and whispered, "Goodnight." She slit his jugular, scarlet red blood spilled all over his shirt and sheets. She twisted the jugular out of the throat. "Time to feed."
Yum.