MR. Y/L/N

Bucky knew that in the life he led he meant nothing, bottom of the barrel as people would call it, he walked into the cafe that he had no business being in and he stood out amongst every person there. He walked up ordering something he couldn't afford, as the barista turned he took a breath as he thought why he had to do this, for Becka. He quickly grabbed the jar filled with coins and dollar bills before running as fast as he could while hiding. He eventually got down an alley where he could catch his breath, the clouds rolling in everything began to look gray, he dumped the money into his backpack and threw the jar behind him down the alleyway, and made his way to Becka's school.

    Bucky stood in front of the Jr high waiting for the thirteen year old to come out, she smiled at her brother hugging him when she got to him. "You know you don't have to come still."

    "Well what's the fun in that plus we gotta go grocery shopping today kid or you will not be able to eat for the week." He sighs.

    She looks up at him with confusion. "Where did you get it this time?" Her voice had timidity in it.

"You know you don't need to worry about that, I'm fine and we're getting food for you for the week, that's all that matters, now come on, I still gotta get to work later." He leads her down the sidewalk.

You sat at home, a worried look on your face as you waited outside your Father's office, knowing how heavily impacted you would be by this deal if it works out, you didn't have a choice that's how it's been your whole life as well never making the choices for yourself, except for when your mother was still alive, she wouldn't have stood for half of what your Father did after she passed. Your social activity was sewed tightly shut only talking with tutors, guards, people who worked for or with your Father, and your Father, you were told to never leave the house, and technically you didn't need to, so you were shut in when you were seven and only go outside in your front or back yard with a large brick wall covering the outside world.

The door creaked open and you immediately pale in comparison to when it was closed. "It was great meeting with you Mr. Y/l/n, I wish you a good night." The man with blond tufts of hair spoke deeply before closing the door, then his blue eyes swept to you, who stiffened. You knew John Walker, but why was he a senator meeting with your dad about this topic, he knew what that would mean, running the business. "Y/n." The voice now cold without caring to impress your father anymore.

    "Why are you here Senator Walker? I thought you'd have more official business you should care about more." You say trying not to antagonize him.

    "Being a Senator is fun but being the next person to fully run New York is even better." John speaks cockily. "Besides, I'd suggest you prepare, from the looks of it I'm your new Husband. Have a good day Y/n." He walks away while you shiver in fear, John was already the furthest thing from legal, his own father ran things down in Georgia, so you were confused as to what would happen, would your father boot you off there alone with John that was more scary than just being his wife.

    You got to your room and began to stuff clothes into a bag, you had no use for, and you ran to the back yard, to a tree you had climbed so many times before you made your way up and across a branch to the top of the wall you looked down on the other side knowing this was your only chance you jumped down from the 6.5 ft, and ran as fast as you could.

    Bucky was putting the fifty-five dollars worth of groceries on the conveyor belt of the cashier waiting for some woman to buy her water. "That'll be one 0 five." The woman buying the water looked confused.

    Bucky huffed, thinking he didn't have enough for the water himself either so he grabbed it. "Sorry about that, my uh sister doesn't really know what she's doing she's been in prison for-since she was a kid." The woman looked at him in confusion.

    "I don't even know-" He cut her off.

    "See she doesn't even know me, her own brother, they messed her up there, let me tell you." He turns to Becka. "You know what to do." She needs to act as if she's going to take it back. "I told you we couldn't afford anything that wasn't in the cart, scan this stuff and then we'll be out of your hair."

    He led her outside with the cart in his grasp. "Here." Becka handed her the overpriced water.

    "What was that back there?" The woman asked with confusion.

    Bucky looked at her. "Me covering your ass so you could get water, I'm Bucky by the way." He walks leaving with the car.

    "I'm Y/n." You tell Bucky with nervousness.

    "Well, I guess I'll be on my way with my sister, good luck Y/n." Bucky says before walking away.

    Becka looked at him. "She was pretty."

    "She also could be crazy, I don't know what she thought would happen, going up to the register." He shrugs off. "Can you put shoes away when we get back? I'm gonna have to leave soon."

    You continued on your way trying to stay out of the way of everyone, as you found the sun going away you began to worry, you would have nowhere to stay for the night, and you didn't want to go back home. You were walking down the street when a decently bright light caught your attention, you walked into the small building, looking around, you noticed there were a lot more men than women here, and a shiver ran down your spine as you continued walking deeper into the building.

    Bucky's shift felt longer and longer as the night continued, that was until he saw you again now walking through this seedy bar, with no business being there.  "Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked, walking up to you.

    "I just saw the light outside, and came in, I don't have anywhere to go." You admitted to the man from the store earlier. The door behind her was roughly pushed open. "Hide me please." You squeaked, in fear, he led you behind the bar and had you duck.

    "Bucky Barnes, where are you?" Hissed one of the men.

    Bucky held his head high. "How can I help you guys?" He asked with an arched brow.

    "The boss wants to talk with you, he's heard you've got sticky hands." The man said, making Bucky's breath hitch. Mr. Y/l/n was no one you wanted to mess with, and Bucky was stupid enough to do that.

    Bucky's eyes connected with yours, signaling something to you he began to run, and you followed suit. "Who are they?" You asked.

    "Guys who work for my boss, and believe me you don't want to get on his bad side." Bucky explained, the brutish men followed suit after both of you.