Tears

As You followed Bucky you ran into an ally. "Shit." He huffed as his hands hit a wall.

"There you are!" The leader of the men chasing them hissed, staring down at both of you, Bucky stood trying to protect you.

"You're here for me boy's not her, let her leave and then you can do what you need." Bucky had no choice, then you looked back and noticed the man, as your fathers right hand, Will.

The men laughed. "And why would we listen to a street rat like you?" Will bellowed. "Besides, your street mouse looks awfully pretty." He didn't know it was you if he did he knew one of the men behind him would have taken the promotion in killing him. He grabbed Bucky, throwing him to the men behind him before he grabbed my wrist.

"Let him go." You said in a defiant tone.

He laughed at you. "By whose order, I follow what Mr. Y/l/n says."

"Then take me to my father." I ripped away the hood that kept me hidden in the shadows. Will dropped my wrist immediately and apologized.

"Y-Y/n, I'm so sorry." Fear struck in his eye and then it darken. "Your father has been looking for you all day."

"Let him go, now, he's done nothing wrong!" You argued.

Will shook his head. "I can't do that, you would have to take that up with your father, for now let me get you home."

Bucky was dragged separately form you, he tried putting the pieces together, he didn't even know Mr. Y/l/n had a daughter, let alone that he'd been bumping into her all day. "Who the hell was that?" He asked, before a bag was thrown over his head.

You walked back into your cage. "Father!" You yelled urgently, he emerged from the direction of his office.

"Where the hell have you been?" His voice rolled in waves of anger, looking down from the large staircase at me.

"Never mind that, I saw Will and more of your men taking an innocent man, somewhere, and he doesn't deserve whatever it is you're going to do." You stood with your hand on your hips, a challenging look on your face.

"Y/n, don't get in my business." He sighed in irritation.

"Really, you're marrying me off, for business, don't act like I've never been a part of a deal before, Father, Bucky, he has a sister, please, let him go." You begged.

He sighed. "Y/n-"

He was cut off. "What your father is trying to say is that man will pay with his head, and there is nothing you can do to save him." John stood looking down at you. You looked at your dad begging, with a soft 'please', he turned seemingly ignoring you.

Bucky sat in a chair, he knew he fucked up now, about to die, he wondered what would happen to Becka, he worried about her more than anything and even now over is life, the door opened creaking, Bucky looking up at a young man. "You wanna get out of here?" He asked Bucky nodded.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I'll explain when we're out." The guy spoke quickly as he undid the restrights, and they both ran out of the sketchy doc house. "You seemed to have wiggled through to Mis. Y/l/n, Mr. Y/l/n's daughter, she begged Mr.Y/l/n for a solution, and he sent me he's willing to give you and only you a second chance, but the business is being switched to the hands of Mis. Y/l/n's fiance, and now Mr. Y/l/n looks like a cuddly kitten compared to Walker."

"Where are we going?" Bucky asked, less confused, but still unsure of what he actually got into.

"To someone who can help us. I'm Peter by the way." He smiled back at him.

You cried, for just having met him that day, Bucky had been the most grouse person you've met, a knock rumbled against the door. "Y/n, it's me." Your father said through the thick door.

"What?" You asked, he walked through the door.

He frowned, you made him promise a long time ago that if he were to ever enter your room he couldn't be a tough boss guy, he had to be an actual dad if he wanted to see you in what was considered your only 'safe place'. "Don't cry." He spoke softly.

"How, you're gonna hurt an innocent person." You looked at him.

He sighed. "Y/n, I need to tell you something, but don't let it leave this room." You nodded at his request. "Look, this arrangement with John, I want you to know it's a last resort, the deal was made today, and he already thinks he has control of my business, if someone better comes around, I will choose them before Walker, I would help your friend, but John's trying to take the reins, if I agreed to your request it would show him that I held no power over him."

"But you don't need to kill him, you're better than that." You cried, softly.

"You always have tried to see the optimistic side of stuff, but I do need to know how you got out Y/n." He kept his soft tone.

"You won't take it away, please, I promise this is the only time I've done it." You begged, he nodded, and said 'You have my word'. "I used the tree to climb to the top of the wall and jumped off the wall."

"Clever girl." He smiled softly. "Alright, good night."

"Good night, dad." You said when he shut the door behind him.

You got ready for bed thinking about Bucky, but then you remember his sister, you made a note to speak with your father tomorrow wanting to help anyway you could, get her a good home or something. You slowly drifted to sleep with anxiety knotting in your stomach, about what would happen to Bucky tonight, then his sister, along with John.

You woke up late the next morning, a loud beep you looked for your phone, or your alarm clock but neither was making or should be making a noise, you got out of bed wondering where the noise was coming from, and you realize it's from right outside your window, you rip open your curtains, just as a large machine uprooted the tree you told your father about the night prior. You run so fast out of your room you didn't see John smirking from the porch up at your window.

You run wearing a t-shirt and shorts, you bumped into your dad, who as well seemed to have just woken up, but you didn't notice that, with tears pooling in your eyes. "How could you?" You pounded in his chest as you ran as far as you'd ever get now, any chance at freedom taken away now, your home was truly a prison, only welcoming those who Your father and John wanted through.