Chapter 1 - Gemini's new post

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

As Fourth woke up to the sunlight streaming through his window, he couldn't help but feel grateful for another day. he stretched his arms and legs, feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin.

Fourth sat up with a groan, reaching for the clock on his nightstand. His eyes widened realising he was 15 minutes late for work.

"SHIAAA, I'm fucking late" He tries not to panic. "Oii fourth.. why did you set the alarm wrong!!" He said to himself whining.

He quickly made his way to the shower, turning on the water and letting it wash away the sleepiness from his body. He knew that his aunt's café was probably bustling with customers, and he didn't want to be late. He was determined not to let himself down, and he was ready to work hard to make up for his tardiness.

                         𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I quickly took my car key and drove off to my work.

***

As I drove, I tried to mentally prepare myself for the day ahead and the confrontation I was ready to face from my aunt for being late.

When I arrived at the café, "Uihh..!" I was surprise that my Aunt Janhae, was standing at the door, as if she had been waiting for me to arrive with a look of disappointment on her face.

"Ai fourth!.. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘢.. I thought to myself I just knew I'm fucked up.

"Phi.. sorry naa I set the alarm wrong again" I apologies pouting. This is the 3rd time that I set the alarm wrong. It's the alarm's fault not mine. I probably need an new alarm.

"I swear If you do that again, I will cut your salary little by little" Aunt Janhae said in an angry tone threatening making me gulp.

"Uihh.. Phi please don't be mad at me naa, I promise not to do it again this time I swear the alarm is probably broken" I said still pouting.

Aunt Janhae rolled her eyes not eating my words
"Fine fine, Just don't do it again. Get yourself ready in the back the customer is waiting already. Promise me to never do it again or I will eat you alive" Aunt Janhae threatened Fourth again whispering not wanting the customer to overheard them.

"Okayy okay naa chaa, please don't be mad at me naa" I smiled warmly and hugged her before going to the kitchen.

Aunt Janhae is the only person I have right now. She has always been by my side. Since my parents passed away long time ago when I was only 13 due to an accident. So growing up she had always been there for me. She even treated me like her own son.

I'm eternally grateful for having her in my life and being there for me through all of the things that had happend when I don't have anybody else other than her.

***

I walk to the kitchen, took my apron suddenly "Aii Fourth, you're late again" Pond said while making the customer's order. "Sorry, there's something wrong with my alarm this morning again." I said while putting the apron on me.

"Wow, that's a surprise. It's only the third time this week, after all." Pond said sarcastically.

I shake my head while smiling "You're my bestfriend, you should've been supportive for me."

"Relax, I'm joking khun Fourthhh" Pond chuckled and served the customer's order.

Besides Aunt Janhae Pond is the other person that has always been there by my side. Pond and I have been best friends since childhood. Pond is like a brother to me, he knows me better than anyone else does.