Chapter 2 - The chosen one

It was past midnight, I still couldn't figure out an ideas on Gemini's new song.

"𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"
*Fourth's Ringtone*

Minutes after minutes lost in my own thought trying to figure out something for Gemini's Ideas.  I suddenly heard my phone ringing.

I quickly checked the caller ID, and to my surprise, it was Pond.

Why would he be calling me so late at night? Did something happen to him? I took a deep breath as I answered the call, unsure of what to expect.

"Pond? Is everything okay?" I asked, my voice trembly with concern.

"Hello?, your friend is okay with me"

Unexpectedly, I heard an unknown voice responding to my inquiry.

"Did something happen to Pond?" I asked

"Don't worry, your friend is just drunk. Give me your address I'll send him over."

***

                       𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

It was already past midnight, As I arrived at the destination that the stranger gave me.

"Pond wake up" I tried to wake Pond up

"Hmm..stay with me cutie I like your scent.." Pond voiced his drunk thoughts.

I ignored what Pond said and tried to lift him up, he was so heavy.

Suddenly, I slipped my foot and fell into Pond's chest. I was face by face with Pond face. Our lips was so close to each other's I could feel his breath on my face.

Out of nowhere without a warning, Pond grab my face and kissed me. I was left frozen in shock, feeling like the world had stopped.

My brain couldn't process what had just happened, and I felt like I couldn't think of a single thing. I was paralyzed by the realization that a stranger had stolen my first kiss.

I suddenly came to my senses and realized what had just happened. I immediately backed up from Pond's chest, my mind still trying to process what had just transpired. My heart was racing, and I felt like I was still reeling from the shock and surprise of it all. It was a strange and surreal experience, and one that I will never forget.

Did a random stranger just stole my first kiss..?

                         𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

As I sat on my sofa, waiting patiently for Pond to arrive, a wave of worry washed over me

What if something happened to him in his inebriated state? I couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I tried to shake off the negative thoughts, but I just couldn't.