Makoto.

"Stupid makoto, Always so clingy. How about you annoy your friend sayaka?"
Byakuya cruel words struck though makoto's heart, It hurt him a lot, But he wanted byakuya.

"but sayaka is at a concert, she is busy, but i want you! you're my friend!"

'jesus chirst makoto'  byakuya had thought, He was too clingy

"Ok fine, Peasent." Byakuya had felt bad now, Maybe he did have feelings for makoto. Just a  little bit of feelings he thought.

"w-wahh! thank chu!" Makoto kissed his cheek"

Byakuya was blushing like super hard now, He never expected it, But he was grateful..

"Haha, Sorry, Its just i like you a lot! b-but not in that way ahah!" He laughed.

Stupid... 
His thoughts were just filled of his crying face when he pushed him away, It gripped his heart.

"I hate to say this, But i'm sorry i told you to kill yourself and pushed you, its that im too rich to care about you" Byakuya countered back.

Makoto was... Not surprised, really, It didnt break his heart thought, It was the togami way of saying "sorry i guess lol", He giggled a bit at this response.

"what? what's so funny peassent."

"nothing! Kuya, I just found your response kinda funny!" 

Byakuya!!! togami!!!! blushed!!! at the word "kuya" , It was a first, No one had ever said that to him. not even sayaka.   

"lets go kuya~"