3 「A N G E R E D - A R G U I N G」 1

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝
𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄❜𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑, Catherine couldn't seem to move a muscle as she looked at Bella with wide eyes, she hadn't expected her to say anything.

It was only a few hours ago when she told Bella what'd happened, to be honest at that time she didn't even think Bella was paying attention to her.

She's just busted into her rooms for a few seconds, babbling and rambling whilst she paced in front of the door.

In all honesty, Catherine didn't even want Bella's opinion on what'd happened between her and Paul she just wanted to vocalize what had happened.

She hadn't even waited for Bella to say anything after she told her what happened, she just rambled and paced back and forth before she realized something herself and then left the room again.

"What?" Jacob asked in a light voice as he turned towards Bella, his shoulders all of a sudden stopped moving, it was like everything had gotten too quiet all of a sudden.

It was like a calm before the storm.

"She told me earlier," Bella told the boy not caring for his relationship with Catherine, in all honesty, she didn't care for her cousin at all. "she kissed some other guy, Paul or whatever."

The more Bella spoke the more Jacob's shoulders seemed to shake, almost unnaturally as he stared at the older swan girl with narrowed eyes.

"She doesn't want you, Jake," Bella continued to lay it on thick as she degraded the two of their relationship, before turning towards Catherine with a glare on her face. "she never did-"

It was sudden with the way she cut Bella off, it seemed as if Catherine didn't even move only appearing in front of Bella who'd mistakenly glanced over to Jake, and taking her eyes off the smaller girl.

Subsequently allowing her to get close enough, quick enough to do what no one expected, Catherine's small right hand made loud contact with Bella's cheek.

Causing the older human girl's face to fling to the side out of shock, Catherine slapped Bella right across her face, shocking everyone in the room as they all just focused on the two of them.

"Catherine?" Bella whimpered out in shock as she rose her hand to hold her now aching cheek, Catherine was a bit regretful that she didn't use enough strength to send the bitch to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Catherine spoke threw gritted teeth every one of her words being punctuated with another push to Bella's chest.

Her harsh shoves caused the girl to back up, until she tripped over her legs causing her to fall onto the ground looking up at her cousin in shock and partial fear.

"Who just says shit like that," Catherine asked again as she glared down at her cousin, the love she had for her fading partially the more she spoke threw gritted teeth. "are you fucking mental?"

"So it's true?" Jacob asked from behind Catherine, sadness and anger on his face as he looked down at Catherine, not even phased by her anger towards Bella.

"No," Catherine quickly denied it as she turned back towards Jacob with a guilty expression on her face, before she paused glancing down as she couldn't lie to him. "sort of-"

Without waiting for the girl to say anything else, Jacob turned around and walked away with his jaw clenched and his hands in fists.

The young native teen tried his best not to explode at anyone as he started walking away, trying to get away from all of this bullshit as quickly as possible.