The fallen angel

For being one of the most terrifying women to exist you had always felt a little tired of being feared. You jumped at the opportunity to become headmistress for the school of dark, the name Lilith seemed to always strike fear into peoples hearts and while it did make your father proud you didn't really want to live in your fathers legacy of being a keeper of souls. Despite your fathers reputation you seemed to make a great headmistress, you were stern but when it came to caring you had a huge heart, no one ever saw the caring side as it was your one weakness, you had opened your heart to 1 man in the past and he took half of your heart and soul and abandoned it for someone else on earth. Your soul was doomed never to be full again. So you locked your heart and soul away.  You had been the headmistress of the dark for 6 years now and your students were truly like your children, you always kept an eye out for them while showing no emotion that could be seen as a weakness or 'good' you hated that word with a passion. A letter had arrived for you about a week ago inviting you to a union of your school and the school for good and evil. You knew they had a great reputation for both good and evil, they were called evers and nevers, what a dumb name you thought. You agreed to the union and the time had been spent planning and sorting students and travel, although you had great power, transporting all 200 students wasn't doable by yourself. The day soon arrived which would change you and your school forever...

*Your POV*

Another deep crackle from the thunder outside woke me from my slumber. The day had arrived my students would meet people just as evil as they are, the occasion made me feel content, so content I nearly smiled. I looked around my room to see all the darkness, just the way I like. I can hear the audible sounds of raindrops tapping on my window. A sound that makes my heart grow a little fuller, something I really like. I never say the L word due to my past. If I say it with no full soul I am doomed for eternal pain. It sounds fun but also this pain isn't fun. It is demonic, twisted and all kinds of fucked up. I get up and get dressed into my best dress. I feel a smirk hit my face as I conceal my wings into the corset. My hidden secret, they terrify people and I only use them as a last option or as a defense. They are painful. ''Perfectly evil.'' I say as I leave my room to collect my students. 

(Your outfit) 

''Students today is the day we meet likeminded evil, do not make me regret agreeing to this, get up and meet me at the front of the school in 20 minutes

''Students today is the day we meet likeminded evil, do not make me regret agreeing to this, get up and meet me at the front of the school in 20 minutes. Thanks'' I say over the speaker. After 20 minutes my students were ready and we headed towards the school for good and evil. I checked with my students that they had no weapons on them, I had to conviscate 2 pocket knives and a rather charming dagger. I carry one on me at all times in a small holder that wraps around my thigh just in case of an attack. 

After a while we finally found the school. The students gathered at the gates of the school while I stepped toward the gates, I saw a slim short figure of a woman dressed in a rather good looking suit. As she came near I could see that her hair was unkept yet styled into this perfect wild look. The woman smiled at me before opening the gate. ''Hello, Lady Lesso, Dean of the school for evil.'' She says before staring at me, expecting a response but I seem to be in some sort of trance as I look into her grey eyes, finding a small scatter of blue and green within them. ''Headmistress Ignis of the school of the dark. Pleasure is all yours'' I say shooting her a small wink. I noticed the Deans skin had adorned a small red hue. She was quick to turn around before greeting my students. ''I am Lady Lesso, Dean of this fine school for our nevers, it is horrid to see you all here. welcome to the place your dreams come to die.'' I scoff at the phrase which earns me a small glare from the Dean. 

''Follow me and keep up'' She says walking with her cane by her side. I notice it along with her slight limp. 'Poor thing must have been injured bad' Wait no, stop, Lilith you can't do this. A sigh leaves my mouth as we all walk into the school. The dean announces our arrival and gets straight to getting the students familiar with each other. Leaving time for me to get to know the other teachers. I sit on a table with the Dean as well as a Woman in a horrific golden dress. ''Welcome my dear I am professor Dovey'' The woman holds out her hand to be met with my cold pale hands. ''Headmistress Ignes, pleasure'' I say as I shake her warm hand. I feel Lesso give me a cold glance as I sat down. ''I think it was a lovely idea to get all of our students together to meet. This could be the start of a great thing!'' Dovey says as my other schools Professor comes over and greets the two women. ''I am Professor Helios, I look over the school of light. I see Ignes has introduced herself.'' She smiles as she greets them one by one before sitting down next to me. ''Evers and nevers I think we should show our guests here what we are all about.'' Dovey says as we watch the incredible display of ever and never. The evers danced and sang while the nevers caused chaos, making me laugh slightly as they fought with swords they had stolen from the prince's. ''Well done, an excellent display of evil.'' I say while clapping. The display had finished and we were setting up places to sleep within the school, Dovey and Lesso came over to us as we were making beds for our students since they were away getting to know the other students. ''You two shall be resting with us in our schools, Helios you will be with me and Ignis you will be with Lesso.'' 

We both nod and finish setting up with the help of the other teachers. All that work made me tired so I decided to call it a night not long after. I followed Lesso as she walked around the school and across the bridge. I stop for a minute and look out into the distance, it looks enchanting and wicked at the same time. ''*ahem* Shall we be going now Ignes.'' Lesso shouted from across the bridge, I ran to the other side where Lesso stood resting on her cane. We reach her room and it is just what I expected, castle walls which encapsulated stained glass windows and dark objects. ''Where do I sleep?'' I asked the woman now resting in the doorway. ''You will be taking the floor while I lie in my bed.'' She says bluntly. ''Okay, that is fine I will just lie on the cold floor, it is comforting'' I sarcastically joke while I go into the bathroom to change into something I can sleep in. I come out wearing a black vest and some dark red shorts, forgetting I have nothing to cover myself with to keep warm but I don't really have any other choice. ''Night Lesso, I hope you have many dark nightmares'' I say as I drift off to sleep.