Chapter 479. Results of the Tailoring Tournament. Luna's first step.

After Yasenia returned to her seat, the judge gulped and cleaned the sweat that gathered on his forehead because of Yasenia's previous pressure wave. The sensations were raw when the dragoness wanted to make herself known.

He looked at Yasenia, who was currently playing with a short blonde human on her lap, and commented lightly. "Everyone, please follow the tournament rules. Although killing humans is not heavily punished, it will if someone owns them. Not to mention, you human slaves should restrain your eyes when looking at the seniors. We can't protect you if you offend someone you shouldn't."

He was clearly hinting about Yasenia's actions. Even then, the warning was similar to a little slap on the wrist for everyone involved.

The judge looked at the bunny woman who stood up with a face that was clearly not okay, so he asked. "Seniors of the Bunny Clan, your competitor seems a bit out of herself, and she will probably not be able to compete."

One of them frowned and looked closely at her. "Let her be. She deserves what happened to her. If she fails, then she fails."

This senior has also been scared by Yasenia's dominant display, so he decided to retreat first before taking any action. Even then, they made sure to clean her from her previous loss of control.

No one judged her. They felt that being in the center of that aura storm must have been terrifying.

The judge turned toward Yasenia and asked subtly. "Senior, should I disqualify her for attacking your property?"

Yasenia stopped looking at her baby and lifted her gaze from her cute face to look at the judge. "No need. It was a small transgression. That small reprimand is more than enough. I've seen her high talent, and I can assume that she was blinded by momentary rage and didn't intend to disrupt the tournament. A human beast genius like her wouldn't be petty enough to envy a human genius, after all. They will be on completely different levels in the future."

The bunny woman's seniors felt that her words were a bit too humiliating, but they didn't say anything.

Yasenia looked at them and smiled. "I hope this event doesn't get in the way of a future possible negotiation."

The bunny woman's clan couldn't help but feel subtle about this situation. The leader cleared his throat and nodded. "As the senior says, it was she who was narrow-minded. Sorry for all the interruptions, seniors."

Many people praised the bunny clan as generous and gave their sincere praise, making the atmosphere cheerful again.

The middle-aged tiger man in the Epoch Core realm and his six companions looked at Yasenia deeply, many thoughts flashing in their minds.

Meanwhile, Evelyn and Luna returned to their position and kept competing.

The competition's following stages were challenging, and Evelyn did her best, holding back nothing of her current skill.

Still, it wasn't enough to compete with the near 70 years old.

After a few hours, Evelyn managed to end up twenty-first. This rank impressed almost everyone, but Evelyn felt, for the first time, her inexperience in the Tailoring Profession.

Between Yasenia's dears, Evelyn was the newest in her profession by far.

Although Evelyn was strong in tailoring, her talent profound, and her teachers incomparable to anything Distancia could give, you must remember that Evelyn's previous profession was alchemy. She only changed a few months after Kali joined their group.

Reaching the twenty-first place was an accomplishment, and she got rewarded once she returned with Luna to the stands.

Yasenia hugged her closely, ignoring the eyes around, and kissed her all over her face. "My dear is so talented! Even as a human, she ended up twenty-first! I'm so proud of you, dear."