The inane inventer

"WAKE UP!" yelled the teacher. He then threw a book at goliath who woke up immediately after. "IM UP!" Goliath yelled who she didn't know was sleeping until now. "How many times do I have to tell you to not sleep in my class Ms.Tesla" hijo de puta, do I have to go to detention? Goliath said annoyed since this is the 8th time she got in trouble this week. When the teacher was about to speak the bell rang foe lunch. Goliath then ran towards the door and yelled out "I'll take that as a no byeeee" "come back here you annoying shit!" The teacher yelled in frustration. As Goliath was running to lunch, she bumped into someone and fell forward while the other girl fell backward landing on top of Goliath making a doggy pile. " ow watch it jackass!" the girl yelled out. She had long puffy hair like a lions mane, dyed dark green. She had a chemical romance shirt on and black jeans with red vans. "it's not my fault your so short that I couldn't see you!" Goliath argued. She had short, thick purple hair with a blue beanie and a forest green zip up jacket with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. She was also wearing a black t shirt with DIO (the band) on it. She had also had black jeans but hers was ripped with crimson red converse. "You calling a midget, long legs?!" The girl yelled back being more mad. "You said it not me and for your information my legs are average size!" Goliath yelled. "Will you two shut the fuck up" another girl cutting off Goliath and the girl she bumped into. "Hey Alice" Goliath sighed annoyed that Alice I here. She had short black hair with glasses. She was wearing a yellow shirt and a darker yellow drench coat. And by the looks of it she was passed off by a lot "Goliath there you are, me and krat have been looking for you." Alice said as she glanced at the girl. "Who's the chick" Alice whispered even tho she could hear. "My name is Lux." The angry girl answered. Lux turned to Goliath and gave her a death glare then walked away. Alice walked towards Goliath and said "Lux huh, never seen her before" "probably a new student" Goliath said smirking with a pink tint on her face. Alice noticed the blush and had a shit eating smile. "Oh my cronus, you have a crush on her dont you!" Alice yelled. Goliath blushed more at the comment. "NO I DONT!" Goliath yelled blushing even more which Alice didn't know was possible. "Yeah alright masochist, cmon krat is waiting for us."

Hope yall like the first chapter. It's short because I don't know if I should keep going like who makes a story eventually nobody reads it.