𝖎: Didn't Cha Know?

𓄂

TW: thoughts of suicide, detailed blood/gore, and mentions of attempted self harm.

1.                    didn't cha know?

The day started as it would end — the confusion clouded the mind of Oya's bright and early matter of factly

The day started as it would end the confusion clouded the mind of Oya's bright and early matter of factly. Rays of the sun were beginning to cover the horizon, an orange hum appearing.

      He remembered the times where him and his brother watched the golden rays shine over the towering buildings that surrounded the cars and people, seeming much ants like from above, but with the recent events that followed making him alone to see it raise above him as he lies in bed. Sulking in a bundle of his own sorrowful thoughts & tears. For months it felt like a piece of him had been ripped from out of his heart — forcefully and unexpectedly. But teen sometimes watched the sun come up with steady eyes, trained on the way the brightest star raised over Brooklyn but it hummed not as much as it used too. It hums with less of the glow it had. Like something in its natural was affected.

      Now as the sun hums lesser and Oya's mind is darker than usual. That was the pain of losing a Brother to Bad.

      The Bad in question — well, it was like a trained tragedy that stalked whoever it wanted to befall upon first. It'd watch you, give you signs, and see that you are happy; a happiness that people couldn't get nowadays but you were deeply, it tickled your lungs and mind like a drug you were hooked on but the Bad would come. And when it comes, it wouldn't hold back. It aches on all of the ones who loved you, who cared for you more than themselves, who truly depended on you and only you. It was almost as if a stalker was a supernatural suffering that leeches onto whoever it can gets it hands on and feeds. Feeding until it gets the one you love so much you'd die with them in a millisecond. But, as it did, it would still take forever. And ever, and ever for years.

But the Bad had gotten to Oya a long time before it was lethal towards his Brother. No one knew, of course, but as it was; his family was still broken. All spread over the country not speaking to one another if they had the choice. Because in reality, all they had was each other, but no one would grief their funeral because a family is a home. By now the Munroe's had been rotting in the wilderness with no one to save them but who said they wanted to be saved? A family doesn't get saved only the members that felt the lost of their loved ones can be saved but even then, they aren't.

Truth is a corpse is more simple to describe Oya Tay-Munroe.

Sometimes he would feel his own self began to rot, from the inside then on to the out, that feeling...of rot. It didn't hurt. At least; rot wasn't something that hurt externally it was something that spread internally causing deathly damage to your heart. From the inside and out.