𝖎𝖎: The Man and The Boy

𓄂

2.                   the man and the boy

                   the man and the boy

Earth-1610
May 21st, 2017

Angels. They came from the sky, right? Well, Oya was for sure he wasn't an angel but he still felt himself falling. He was for sure that whatever he was falling through couldn't have been right, he felt his body stretch out in awkward ways with his molecules feeling they were were on fire. His atoms that swirled around in his glitched hiccuped, glitching out quiet violently as he fell through this entanglement of various colors & shapes that were assumed to be...holes?

Holes in multiverses; we want you to look inside of those verses Subject 87.

Do you remember how to get there? Your mother sure did.

The memory of the lab hurt his mind, he felt like his body was being torn and ripped between two sides of a coin; but they kept letting go of him just to pull him back in. It hurt so much he found himself screaming and unable to breathe at times. Suddenly he saw another hole and he flew right through it—he flew so fast through the sky he was unsure if he would catch on fire almost like a spaceship breaking earth's atmosphere and landing.

      He screamed, falling for a while and then realized that he was falling, and in other terms: would die if he hadn't landed safely somewhere. Or anywhere that is.

      He opened in bag in a swift motion and threw it onto a rooftop he fell pass, before he hit the ground he grabbed hold of a streetlight with a crowbar. It bent as he hung onto it and before it could collapse from the pressure of his fall and weight, he moved his body forwards and reached for a railing that had to be attached to some apartment. He yelped, a cut formed on his finger from the hard surface, as he hung from it and climbed up, somewhat in a hurry.

      He climbed all the way up from each railing the apartment had to offer, all the way to the roof where the moon shined brightly. Quite frankly it looked almost as if it wasn't real or anything that he'd seen before. It was uncanny to him and he couldn't put it exactly why on his finger. Once he retrieved his backpack, placing his crowbar back inside, and peering out above the street of this place. This world he was unfamiliar with.

      "What. The. Fuck."

He heaved out with exhaustion, what the fuck just happened? And what was this place? And why does it feel so....strange.

All he could remember was him accidentally ripping a hole through time and space, he had no idea how or why he could do that but he did. He thought the experiments only gave him Super Soldier abilities not....going through and destroying multiverse abilities! On the inside he was panicking because he couldn't wrap it around his head how he had exactly gotten here.