Flight Through Space

"Who's a good girl? yes, you are, yes you are," Lance cooed while petting the interior of the blue lion, smiling viciously.

"It's a robot, Lance." Pidge deadpanned. "It's a freaking robot."

"Language," Matt said-half paying attention while looking at the controls inside the cockpit. Pidge scowled at their brother. "Well, now what?" Hunk spoke up.

"Now, we fly," Lance said, causing everyone to turn toward him with confused expressions. "What do you mean 'fly'?" Hunk asked, nails digging into the back of the pilot's seat; where Lance was seated.

"Exactly what I said," Lance spoke, and before anyone could question him again, Lance pulled back on the controls and the lion roared, causing the cave around them to fall apart, Blue leaped out of the cave -well a pile of rocks now, Lance thought- and soared into the sky.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!" Hunk cried, his hands now pulling Lance's hair out of his skull. "Im flying," Lance winced. "Now, please stop pulling my hair," Hunk didn't reply, but let go of Lance's hair.

Blue spun in the air, doing summersaults, barrel rolls, loop-dy loops, and ending with the aileron roll. "I think I'm gonna puke," Hunk said snappishly, before lowering his head behind Lance's pilot seat and barfing.

"Gross," Pidge said as Matt and them leaned away. "NOT IN THE LION, HUNK!" Lance squealed, holding onto the controls tightly, maneuvering as far away from Hunk as he could.

"I'm not joking, I'm uh, actually not sure where we're going," Lance spoke softer this time, which Hunk knew meant he was definitely telling the truth. "Can't you like, bring us back down?" Pidge pushed their glasses up, looking like any character with glasses in any type of movie, Hunk really hoped this wasn't gonna be like some scary alien movie, no he was begging it not to me.

"Whoa, did you guys just hear that?" Lance asked. "Hear what?" Matt and Hunk spoke up at the same time. "All I hear is you sounding crazy," Pidge retorted leaning forward on the pilot's seat.

Lance shot a glare toward Pidge then turned back to the controls, "It's like she's talking to me." He said.

"Okay, now I know you really are crazy."

"Pidge!" Matt slapped the back of their head. "Be nice!"

"OW!" they yelled. "WHAT. IS. THAT!" Hunk interrupted Pidge's yelling fit and pointed at the sky in front of them. "Is that an alien ship?!" Pidge yelled, a bit more intrigued than scared, which terrified Hunk even more.

The ship was a dark grey with deep violet lines running all across it. It had two small canons and one huge canon on the front. The two small canons started firing at the group. "HOLY SHI-"

"PIDGE!"

"IM ALLOWED TO SWEAR, WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!"

"NO, YOU'RE NOT!"

"GUYS?! CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS ON THE HUGE SHIP THAT'S TRYING TO KILL US!?"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE HERE! I'LL NEVER GET TO APOLOGIZE TO MY MOM FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THE GARRISON!"

"HUNK, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT? NOT THE FACT THAT WE ARE IN A GIANT BLUE LION, WE'RE NOT EVEN IN EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE ANYMORE, A GIANT ALIEN SHIP IS TRYING TO KILL US AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE GARRISON?!?! JESUS HUNK!"

"PIDGE! LANGUAGE!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!" Lance screamed as loud as he possibly could. Lance took a deep breath "Pidge, you're the weird alien geek, what the fuck do we do?"