🌷1🌷

~✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿~

Tanay POV:

Life plays a game in which every character has its own struggles and hard work. Some play alone and some play with someone.

"Hey, this is me Tanay Arora. No, I'm not rich or a fictional character who has good money. Yeah, I earn good, but I'm not rich." I picked up my buzzing phone.

"Hello, Tanya here," Tanya answered.

"Hey bro, what's up?" Kabir said.

"Kabir, hi. On the way to the office," I replied.

"Oh, are you free today? Thought of having a drink tonight with friends," Kabir asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll ask her first," I said.

"Okay sure, if she's interested, then bring her also," Kabir said.

"Sure bro," I replied, and hung up the phone after replying, then dialed her number.

"Good morning, Vakil Saheba," I said with a smile.

"Good morning, computer kidaa," y/n said while arranging files.

"Did you had your breakfast?" I asked, but got cut off by her.

"Yes, dear boyfriend. I had my breakfast. It was on the dining table beautifully arranged with blue blossoms and a note written 'Sorry for last night, please don't skip meal and have your pills'," y/n said in one go.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't argue with you," I said.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't argue with you," y/n said.

"Thank you for accepting my apology," I chuckled.

"Thank you for accepting my apology," y/n chuckled.

"Aeee, don't copy. Just tell me what you're doing," I said.

"Umm, reading case files. Why?" y/n asked.

"Chiii, I called you to tell you that I will be coming home late. Kabir invited me for a drink," I said.

"Are you really afraid of me?", Y/n

"I'm afraid of losing you, nothing else," Tanay said.

"I'm sorry for my short temper, but you really don't need to ask me for hanging out with your friends," y/n replied.

"I know, it's just you worry a lot, so not to stress you," Tanay said.

"Thank you for letting me know, permission granted," y/n said.

"Thank you, my lady," Tanay said.

"Welcome, my gentleman," y/n replied.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soon after, Tanay reached home and unlocked the door. It was midnight, and y/n was sleeping. He entered the hall without making any noise.

"Welcome home," y/n scared him with a surprise presence.

"You are still awake," Tanay said, staying huffed.

"I was waiting for you," y/n said.

"I have already told you not to wait for me. I will come late," Tanay replied.

"It's alright. I have the habit of staying up late," y/n said. He pecked her forehead before taking a seat.

"So, how was your drink party?" y/n asked.

"Nothing much, as usual. Some chit-chat and some shots," Tanay said, serving food for himself.

"Tanya," y/n said, seeming like finding some type of answer.

"Yes," Tanay said without gazing at her.

"She called you in the morning," y/n said. Tanay stopped chumming his food and lifted his gaze.

"Whom are you talking about? No, your mother didn't," he let out a chuckle.

"I didn't tell you the caller identity," y/n said. Tanay realized and sighed.

He continued banging the room door.

"Y/n, please listen to me first. At least hear her reason," Tanay said.

"Tanya, sleep in the next room. I want to be alone for some time," y/n replied.
"Please don't cry, y/n. I'm sorry, but I got a call from her numerous times," Tanya said as he cupped her face.

"Numerous times? Is everything alright?" she panicked.

"She is fine, and everyone is fine at home. She called me to inform me about your sister's wedding. She is getting married," Tanya said.

"Oh," y/n replied.

"You already knew about this," Tanya said.

"Yes, she texted me about this because I was not picking up her calls," y/n said.

"What did you reply?" Tanya asked.

"I'm not going," y/n said.

"We are," Tanya replied.

~✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿~