Five months (part two) SMUT (AFAB)

(sorry this took so long to write i lost this one in my drafts and forgot i promised another part to the 5k story, we're at like 23k reads TYSM!!!)

Micah carries you out of the car and into your bedroom.

"Oh! I got a gift for you!" you say happily.

"But you have to look for it." you smile at him, holding Skrunkly. 

"Oh?" Micah asks.

"It's in here so don't worry to won't be super hard to find." you say, petting Skrunkly.

"Alright, i wonder what it could be." he says excitedly.

Micah starts looking around the room. He looks in the closet, under the bed, under pillows, in the extra blankets, and in the pockets of his hoodie. 

"Where is ittttt~" Micah asks.

You giggle at his frustration.

"I'll give you a hint, i knew you would want to do uh..stuff, so look around at a place we normally keep things for that" you  say with a big grin.

Micah makes a face as if he suddenly understands, he goes to our bedside drawers and open the top one. 

In the drawer were a few things, most being lewd. 

Micahs eyes widen as he pulls out a hoodie and something else..

The hoodie is a costume made cat hoodie, with cat ears on the hood, the patterns are made to look like Skrunkly. And in the pocket of that hoodie is a vibrator (for men). Micah blushes, but you cant tell if it's from the vibrator or because he likes his gift.

"O-oh!" He says as he takes the vibrator out of its box.

"Do you like them?" You say, blushing a little yourself.

He nods, taking his suit off to put on his new hoodie. Leaving him in his boxers and his hoodie.

"Thank youuu~" he say giving you a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you maybe want to try out your new uh, toy?" you say, getting embarrassed/flustered.

Micah flashes a grin with his pointy teeth sticking out over his bottom lip as he nods, a light pink across his cheeks. He kisses your cheek before heading down to your neck, kissing it gently, his teeth brushing against the plush of your neck, but he dosnt nip, just light, soft kisses. He gently pushes you to the bed, kissing your mouth softly, his baggy Skrunkly hoodie soft against the little skin you currently have showing, his hand toying with the box of the vibrating cockring, trying to free the toy from the box without breaking the kiss. he grinds on the bed slightly as he kisses you, one hand cupping your face and the other working on the box, slowly getting hard. once he finally gets the cockring out of its box he looks at it, its an odd shape, not like a normal cockring since it vibrates, it has an odd trapazoid shape on the top for charging and settings. he smirks at you, kissing your neck softly as he grinds against the bed again, hes already half hard, but he wants to be ready for you, his breaths speed up a little as he goes faster, looking directly at you.

"mh-Angel, you're the best gift giver" he mumbles while he looks at you, your face is flushed and you're already getting needy.

"can i prep myself?" you ask softly, knowing from how hes acting this'll be softer sex, but not knowing if you need to ask to prevent "punishment" (Jenny writes him as a kinky bitch)

"of course" he says with a smirk, as if he hasn't edged you when you didn't ask before.

You kick off your pants, sticking your hand in your boxers/panties and rub circles in your clit, softly moaning to yourself as you use pillows to prop you up to look at Micah as you play with the sensitive nub. Micah watches with a grin, reaching up with his hand to tug your underwear off the rest of the way, watching as you tease yourself, you haven't even stuck a finger in and you're already dripping.

"So worked up angel~" he teases, kissing your leg as he finally pulls down his boxers as he grinds against the bed.

"lets try out this new toy" he mumbles, spitting on his hand and pumping himself a bit before grabbing the toy and putting it on, sliding it down to the start of his cock. He's never used a vibrator before, so he's a little nervous despite not showing it. he comes up to sit next to you, then he shuffles behind you, kissing your neck as he strokes himself. he nervously turn the vibrator on, it make his hips jolt foreword 

"Ah!" he lets out, biting your shoulder as he turn its vibrations down, letting out a small whimper.

"oh shit" he whimpers, holding your hips tightly.

"is that good or bad?" you ask softly

"good" he replies shortly, kissing your neck.

you smile, leaning into him as you play with your clit.

"it has an app that goes to it if the controls on it are to confusing" you say softly.

"mh, no this is fine" he mumble, kissing thee spot he bit, now purple and bruised.

he kisses up your neck and strokes himself as the vibrator buzzes on the base of his cock.

"you know, as much as this thing feels good, it's nowhere as good as you" he mumbles against your neck. 

the cockring isn't wide, and his cock is long enough he can fuck you with it on, and you do look really needy. he gently pushes you to the bed and pulls your hips into his, your face down against the pillows and your butt pushed against his buzzing cock. you let out a small gasp at how hard he is.

"can i?" he asks softly, his thumbs rubbing circles into your hips

"yes please" you moan, your hands gripping as the sheets even before he slides in. you're so wet he dosnt even need lube, he slides in, not really going slow but not going fast or rough. as he bottoms out/to the vibrator you both let out a long moan.

"i'm gonna start moving" he mumbles before thrusting into you. he turns up his vibrations a little and keeps going, grabbing your hips for dear life. he whines, whimpering every time he bottoms out, still paying attention to you one of his hands dips between your thighs as he tries to find your clit, but its hard to find as he thrusting in and out of you at a fairly fast speed. now awkwardly pressed against you as he searches for your clit, your hand helps him find it and you moan a little louder as he rubs it just how you like.

"fuck Micah" you mumble, biting one of your arms so you don't scream, not wanting to wake the neighbors. 

he starts to kiss your back his hand rubbing at your clit faster as he speeds up his thrusts, getting close.

"i'm gonna come Angel" he whimpers against your back he sits up for a second, his thrusts getting slower ad he takes off his new hoodie as to not get it dirty, and he goes right back to how he was, rubbing your clit and fucking you numb. he turns up his vibrations, now going faster, his sweat drips on your back.

"fuckfuckfuck" he whines, cumming as he rubs your clit faster, sending you into orgasm just as he finishes. he thrusts into you until yours is over. instead of pulling out he just falls into you, pinning you to the bed underneath him.

"fuck. thank you" he pants, kissing behind your ear. he turns off the vibrator and pulls out, his cum leaking our of you and onto your thighs and sheet. 

"there's toy safe cleaner in the drawer you got it from" you mumble getting up on vary wobbly legs to grab a wet wipe to clean his cum off of you and to grab new sheets. when you come back into the room Micahs vibrator is charging and clean and hes back in his Skrunkly hoodie with water for the both of you. you change the sheets and go to bed, holding each other with Skrukley at the foot of the bed (dw she was locked out in the living room for the sex).

I GOT THE MICAH HOODIE RAAAAAAAAAAAA (the offical one not the one in the story :')