insomnia comfort 2 (Micah has insomnia)

(Not edited yet)
its been like a year since I wrote the last insomnia comfort and I've somewhat fixed my sleep so here's Micahs ver.

Its late, around 3AM to be exact, you're asleep, cuddled into skrunkly and Micah. Micahs arms hug around your waist as you sleep, his eyes closed but he's not asleep, he's been trying to go to sleep since you K.O'ed on him a few hours ago. he shuffles a little, you're now basically on top of him, face in his shoulder as you drool slightly, Skrunkly next to Micah, curled into his side. you're both warm, making a sandwich of heat with Micah in the middle. he yawns, kissing your forehead, he looks sleepy despite not being able to rest. 

eventually you wake up to him moving around, an annoyed/upset look plastered on his face.

"mhh, Micah?" you mumble, your vision foggy from sleep/blurry w/out glasses/contacts.

"Oh, angel, sorry, didn't mean to wake you" he mumbles, sounding just as if not more tired and groggy.

"I don't think you did" you say to make him feel better.

"Why are you up?" you ask, cuddling into him, wiping the droll from your face, not noticing it on his shoulder, he doesn't mind.

"i cant sleep" he mumbles softly, petting your hair down, playing with it like he has been the last two hours.

you peek your head up from his shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"Wanna watch a movie?" you ask, kissing his cheek again.

"sure" he mumbles, putting on a cheesy romcom or some movie you both like, a quieter film though.

you cuddle into him, Skrunkly waking up from the movement meows disappointedly at you before plopping herself back down and sleeping near your feet, at the foot of the bed.

You cuddle into Micah, hoping to help sooth him, he looks so tired :(
"Do you want a melatonin? We still have some" you ask
"I've already had some" he reply quietly his voice flat and tired.
You kiss his cheek.

After a while of watching the movie micah mumbles
"This isn't working" he says frustrated.
You kiss his cheek.
"Want a bath? That worked last time i couldn't sleep" you say softly, leaning on him lazily.
He nods, slowly standing up.
"Want me to come with?" You ask
"If you want to" he mumbles, starting to run the water
You both undress and get in, you sitting between Micah legs in the bath, leaning back on him.
He leans into you too, hands on your waist, moving from waist to shoulders occasionally, soft kisses find their way to the top of your head. He's so sleepy.
Eventually after about an hour of the bath it starts to get cold and Micah gets more sleepy.
"Wanna try to get back to sleep?" You ask gently, Micah nods
You both get dressed and cuddle back in bed, you quickly falling back asleep. And so does Micah. :)

Sorry if this was short I just wanted some quick fluff! :)