Chapter 7 - Mission

⚠️TW⚠️
Mentioned of kidnapping
Mention of torturer
Death threats/ Talking about death
Mention of being held hostage
Weapon's
Threatening behaviour
--------
(⚠️This chapter is about a kidnapping and has may TW's some I'm not sure if they are TW's.⚠️)
--------

AARON'S POV:

He leaves with her and part of me shatters. "What the fuck!" Kenji says in disbelief. "Why is he here!" I spat out - still banging on the invisible wall. "Why would he do that? I mean Warner you know him better than us, why would he just take her?" Castle puts a hand on my shoulder. My reflexes cause me to grab his hand and twist it, he let out a gasp of pain. "Sorry reflex's" I mumble letting go of the older mans wrist. "We're going to go back to my office and get her back before he does something he'll regret" I growl with a threatening voice.

~~~~~~~~~

As we, me, Castle and Kenji, walk into my office - walking through me and Juliette's bedroom - I sit at my desk, Kenji and Castle stand in front of the dark oak desk I'm sitting at. "So, what's the plan?" Kenji gets straight to the point. "First we need to track down where he's keeping her, we need to do this as soon as possible, before his footprints disappear, we can follow them and find him." I stand up, now pacing the room. All I can think about is what he may be doing to my love, why's he doing this? I assume it has something to do with gaining power, it makes sense, he's always been power hungry. If he does anything to her, I'm going to kill that man! If he even does as much as lay a finger on her he'll never see the light of day again.

"WARNER!" Kenji shouts. "What?" I groan. "We've been calling your name, why didn't you answer?" Castle says as I realize that I must have been day dreaming, or more likely a day-nightmare. "Sorry I was just thinking. Anyway, I think I have a plan for once we've followed his footprints" I say, gaining a sigh of relief from Kenji and a gratitude filled nod from Castle. "I remember when I was younger me and Sebastian used to have to... communicate. I hated him, but there was one factor about him I always paid close attention to. He always had this need for seeing people feel terror. It always sort of frightened me, I saw his smile whenever someone was scared he looked like he was a child on Christmas morning. I can only assume that he wants Juliette for something to do with the torturer, whether it be on her or someone else, that I am not sure of" as I say this Kenji slams his clenched fist against the wall behind him, "why can't they leave her alone". He runs a hand through his messy hair. I lean my head against my arms rested on the desk, I have sat back down. I let out a tear still hiding so neither of the men in the room can see.

"Mr Warner, with all due respect, we may have to wait for a bit till we can fulfil your plans until we have the right amount of people and the right armour and weapons" Castle says. I shoot my head up to reveal my face that has been taken over by tears. "No way! I'm not leaving her there for another second, not with him, he's dangerous and if anything happens to her I'll gladly watch the world die out!" I shout, she needs to be saved, there's no time to wait. "Okay Mr Warner calm down, I know you want her home and safe but we need to be fully prepared." Castle defends his argument. His stupid argument! "No okay, I will not just sit here while the love of my life is, most probably, being tortured. So either you can help me and we do this now - or you can let me get on with it. Okay?" I say in a fearful tone. "If you do not wish to follow my plan then you don't have to be a part of this mission, so no I will not 'wait for a bit till me can fulfil your plans until we have the right amount of people and the right armour and weapons' I'm getting her out of there now if it's the last thing I do." Castle just groans at my words and Kenji gives me a sympathetic look. "I'm with Warner, there's no way we can let her suffer" he walks over to the desk and puts two guns from his holder around his waist, then he empties his pockets of all the ammo and small grenades and puts them on the table as well. "That's all I've got, but it should be enough to get there and get her safe" he looks up at me. "Thank you Kishimoto, I'm truly grateful for your help" I say as I'm trying so desperately to hold back the tears. "Well in that case then you can count me out of this one, I do not agree with rushing this" Castle says walking out. "Bitch!" Kenji growls.

"Okay, Kishimoto we start by getting to the smashed door, the wall is probably still there so we'll have to go through the back entrance and walk all the way around the whole building" I say and he nods in agreement. "Okay let's go" he says. I grab three guns from the cabinet. I fill them up with Kenji's ammo on the table and put them into my holder around my waist. I grab my own small grenades and a pocket knife. "Okay, ready?" I ask the shorter boy. "Yes, lets go kick this motherfuckers ass!" He calls. "He has no idea what's coming, me the big, sexy, stunning man known as Kenji, and Mr sick-up-the-ass Warner '' I just look at him like I'm disgusted at what he's said. I don't have time for his theatrics, there's only one thing I am focused on and that is getting Juliette back, getting to hug her and kiss her, tell her she's safe now. I just want to have her back with me, back in my arms and just see her gorgeous face. I miss her already, so so so much.

--------

Word count: 1067