Part 8

Warnings: Angst, questionable decisions, more angst, terrible writing

Words: 2365 

A/N: This chapter has been sitting in my drafts for a long long time. I didn't feel like it was good enough to post. Tweaked it a bit, and I'm still skeptical - but it is essential so as to introduce a new relationship (?) to the plot. As always, comments are encouraged and welcomed! All mistakes are my own, unfortunately. 

—---------------------------

The following morning, I found myself standing in the lobby of a luxurious hotel, waiting to be allowed up to the penthouse of one Elizabeth Olsen, so I could spend the day with her. What is my life? Soon enough a woman, perhaps a few years older than me was ushering me into the penthouse.

"Hey, I'm Lizzie's assistant, Sarah. It's nice to meet you Y/n." I smiled and accepted her handshake.

"I'm guessing she told you about how I'd be invading her privacy today?" I said with a laugh, making her smile.

"She did. I won't be getting in your way, but will be around to answer your questions and keep us on schedule. We're very busy today." I nodded as she put away my jacket. "Her alarm will be going off soon, so feel free to go ahead and set up your camera. She knows not to be surprised to find it in her room." I followed her up to where the actress' room was and made quick work of setting up my equipment as silently as possible.

I made my way back to the kitchen where I was offered breakfast. I was just taking my last bite, when I heard an alarm ring from the upper level, shortly followed by feet coming down the stairs, and getting closer.

"Y/n, hi!" said Lizzie as she hugged me followed by Sarah. "So what's in store for me today ladies?" she asked as she sat down on the stool next to me to have breakfast.

I had set up cameras all over the place, where Sarah told me she spent time and would be able to remote control them from my phone.

I turned on the one in the kitchen and opened an app to see what the image being captured looked like. Once satisfied, I tuned back into the conversation, just in time.

"You are meeting with your trainer to make sure you're in shape for Marvel at 9, followed by a meeting at The Outset HQ to sign some papers at 12, after that we have to go try on your outfit for tonight's event, followed by a break before the glam team comes here. We have to be out by 9. I also made a reservation at that restaurant you like, for lunch," I must've done a terrible job of hiding my shock because they both laughed at me.

"Don't act so surprised Y/n, this is nothing," answered the actress as she laughed some more at my facial expression. "What about you? Any requests? What should I expect from you?" I immediately launched into business mode.

"I'll try my best not to distract you from your day-to-day, but of course, you'll notice the cameras. I have a few of them set up around your place but will cut anything too private before posting. All the questions I'll ask you will be about skincare, so don't worry. I'll have you do an Instagram takeover when we get to HQ so you can give them a tour." I looked over my notes, before looking back at her. "How do you feel about an Instagram live to talk to the fans and answer some questions? Feel free to say no, of course." I quickly said.

"I'd rather not, I tend to limit my social media presence." I gave her a smile I hoped was understanding.

"Heard you loud and clear. Lastly, once I've made the final edit, I'll send it to you for approval and so you can record a voiceover." I finished with a smile.