1

A typical morning for Jupiter Armani would go smoothly, but this morning everything is just complete chaos.

With only forty minutes to get to a very important meeting with another tech company from Japan, Jupiter quickly rush out of bed and into the bathroom where the rushed her morning routine and get dressed in a black long sleeve turtleneck dress, knee high boots and beige coat. She then Quickly put on her gold watch and earrings then grab ther bag and keys eager to get out of the house. Not having any time to pick and choose a car for today she hop into her range rover and hit the busy roads of NYC.

Not everything that glitters is gold, Jupiter for example. Losing her father at the tender age of 12 leaving her with her mom that lives all the way in Italy that rearly visits and her sister who is happily married and gave birth to two beautiful baby girls, she has nothing to rely on but the company to keep her busy.

Many of the times the companies are passed down from generation, but being as hardworking as she is Jupiter build Armani technologies from nothing to one of the most successful companies in the world and that is why when it comes on to work she is as serious as she can get.

Driving as fast as she can through the city Jupiter realizes that she will not be able to make it to her local coffee shop on the other side of the city so she decides to pull over to a small shop for a quick coffee.

As the walkes through the door a bell goes off causing her to raise her eyebrows at the cuteness of the little shop.

She cannot deny that this is a complete different scenery for her for her usual coffee shop almost everything there is either automatic or has some high technology but she wasn't uncomfortable here, it was even safe to say she was comfortable.

The coffee shop has a floral theme going on with different plant pots and vines decorating the room making the small amount of customers that was there feel at home.

As Jupiter walks up to the counter to order her usual a guy pops up from behind the counter "Hola welcome to Cozy Cafe what can I get for you today" he chirped looking like he's had way too much sugar this morning.

She chuckled not only at the name of the Cafe but at his bubby personality.
"A black coffee no sugar and a pastry. Any recommendations?" She replied with a smirk plastered on her perfect face.

"Oh oh yea the red velvet cupcakes here are amazing and oh my God the blue berry cookies are so soft and delicious when I eat them I literally go to heaven and come back every single time you gotta try those and especially with a caramel latte there is nothing better than that combination arghhh" he rambles. Jupiter looks at him amusingly finding his little ramble adorable.

He realizes that he was rambling and looks up at Jupiter sheepishly muttering a quiet apology.

"I'll have your red velvet cupcakes along with a blue berry cookie and a caramel latte with my coffee" Jupiter responded.
Eli looks at her in awe realizing that she ordered everything in his ramble, Jupiter herself didn't even understand why she ordered them all but she just couldn't resist the warmth in her chest as he spoke to her.

After receiving her order Jupiter spare the awkward guy a glance and with another chuckle she resume her journey to the office knowing she will be back to that little odd coffee shop.