𝟎𝟐𝟐 we all got daddy issues

Chapter twenty two,

Chapter twenty two,

we all got daddy issues

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   JASMINE ALONGSIDE CHAD were just sitting in the interrogation room, dead pictures of their ex-classmates displayed on the table, it was then that Jasmine began to feel sick, "I — I think I'm going to puke. Is there a garbage can nearby?" She covered her mouth, eyes glancing around the small area, her throat was getting hot, her saliva was warm.

   Chad who gotten up, grabbing a trash can and kneeling in front of his girlfriend, as she puked. The pictures that were displayed in her view so disgustingly gruesome, a soft kiss was being placed on the top of her head, "It's okay, you're okay." Chad reassured his girlfriend, he had placed more several kisses on the top of her head.

   The sound of the door opening had easily alerted them, head turning to who was entering the room, Jasmine apologizing, "I'm so sorry about your garbage can." She softly smiled, as Chad had placed the can back onto the ground, and sitting back in his chair.

   Detective Bailey who just reassured her, "It's all good, we'll have someone clean it up. . ." He had pulled a chair, placing a mask on the table for them that easily made them both flinch as it's been a year since they have seen that stupid shit, "This was one out of the second that was found next to the body at the apartment crime scene." He deadpanned.

   Jasmine had just blinked her eyes at what he said to them, ". . . Okay? So he changed his killing style." She given him a confused look.

   Detective Bailey who simply crossed his hands together, "DNA says that it belonged to someone named Mickey Altieri. . ." Jasmine and Chad both visibly paled, "Your father, and rumor says that your dad escaped prison, last year. You don't think your father is up in his old ways?" He simple raised his eyebrow at her.

   Deep down he knew that if it's actually true, that he is in deep shit about it. Especially, if Mickey Altieri finds out that he alongside the other three are also the ones wearing a cloak and mask. He'd be in deep shit, as there is a chance that Mickey can eliminate them, and it'll backfire.

   Chad who spoke up, head tilting, "But how'd he even get his old mask? Isn't it kept locked up in some evidence room, or something out of his own reach?" He had pointed his finger at the bloody mask.

   A figure had appeared suddenly beside Jasmine, "Boyfriend has a point. . ." Roman Bridger began speaking, and kneeling right in front of Jasmine, "You should know this by now that cops in the field are all corrupt, Jasmine. Well, except Dewey Riley and Mark Kincaid. Annoying assholes. Though, who knows. . . he maybe is someone you may least expect it to be." His figure vanished.