The Principal's Rule-Nah I want to start a fight!

Together! Forever!

We're Grim! And Y/n!

Best Friends!!

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

Y/n and Grim were about to fall asleep when they heard something banging on the door. "Mnya! Who could be at the door at this time?!" Grim's eyes widened before getting angry at someone ruining his sleep.

Y/n sighs, "I have a feeling of who it is..." He gets out of bed and he makes his way down to the door. Grim follows while muttering how he could be having his sleep if the person at the door didn't show up.

However, they didn't have to go further when they see Crowley looking around while holding a plastic bag in his hand. Y/n could smell some food in there as he was skeptical but also made a note to change the lock and make a key for both him and Grim.

"Good evening, the ever so kind me brought dinner," Crowley's smile dropped when he saw Grim, "Wait this is the monster who created a ruckus at the opening ceremony! I thought we drove you out! Why is he here?!"

"He's here because I'm letting him live here. We also encountered some ghosts and have made a deal with them. So, if you're planning on kicking him out, you're going to be greeted with angry ghosts." Y/n said while looking at Grim.

"You're welcome by the way." Grim grins as he crosses his arms.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Crowley asks but feels like he's remembering something, "Come to think of it, there have been ghosts that settled in here then students stopped coming here which led to this dorm being abandoned."

Y/n titled his head as he glares, "And when were you planning on telling me all of this?" Crowley flinched a bit from the glare.

"I was going to..." Crowley nervously laughs. But neither Y/n nor Grim believed him. 'And this is the person who's the headmaster here?' Y/n and Grim thought together.

"But it doesn't matter..." Y/n shakes his head, "We've made an agreement, and give me permission to do whatever I can do to this dorm, so I "rebuild" it to keep the area stable."

"Sounds about right!" Grim nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I can see that," Crowley nodded, his eyes searching around as he was seeing the new look of the dorm. He had already taken a tour of the living area and the kitchen as his curiosity spiked in wanting to know more about Y/n's magic.

Never in his existence has he seen an ability that repair and change things in a short period. Let alone, by purely off of the user's mind as there was no indication before on what the dorm once looked like.

"But if they were to attack, would the two of you be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost eradication methods?" Crowley asks, he just wishes to know more about their magic.

"No, I want tuna!" Grim frowns, "Also, we don't know where they're at?! And I want to sleep on that beautiful bed!!"

"Also, it wouldn't be a good idea to begin with." Y/n added, "I doubt they want to be used as subjects for your amusement just because my magic turns you on."

"Ahem!" Crowley coughs as his face blushes from Y/n's words. "How about this, I'll play the part of the ghost. If you win, I shall give you canned tuna, I'm so kind after all." He put his hands in his pockets as he pulls out a small bottle, "Well then, Transformation Potion."

A very bright light surrounds his body making Grim and Y/n close their eyes as the light starts to fade away. They open their eyes to see a ghost that was where Crowley once was as it looked familiar to them with having the same mask and hat.