Mutual Aggression

Ace (To Me) is like those people where you like them but at the same time, you want to strangle them so they can stop doing dumb things or say dumb things.

Also, to those wondering, yes, these chapters generally would have 2 or 3 of the game's chapters because honey! When I realized how short these chapters are, I decided to just have 2 or 3 (Depending on what would happen next) chapters in one.

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

MAIN STREET

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myaaaaah!"

"Grim no!!" By Y/n's yell, Ace dodges a ball of blue flames. He turns back with a stunned expression, "Whoa! What're you doing?!"

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire!" Grim yells as he smirks, enjoying Ace's expression. "I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!"

"Explodey-head, huh?!" Ace quickly pulled out a pen, "You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

Y/n quickly turned his focus on Ace when he saw them pulling the pen out of their pocket. Earlier, when Grim was terrorizing the students during the dorm orientation, one boy used the same pen-looking wand and sealed Grim's ability. 'So, they all need that do magic...'

"Myaaaaah!" Grim unleashes another wave of blue flames, but Ace dodges it.

"Oh-ho! How do you like this?" Ace flicked his pen and a strong wind redirected the flames. He had a look of arrogance, thinking that Grim was only limited to flame magic.

"This guy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire gets all twisted up!" Grim took notice as he was visibly frustrated.

"What's going on over there? A fight?!" Y/n turned and noticed that students were starting to come in and watch the fight. "Oh, sweet! Get 'em!" Another shouted as soon more started to come in.

"Welp, I tried." Y/n shrugs as he crosses his arms, sits back, and observes. Some students started a small betting on who would win the fight.

"Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" Ace taunts as he redirects the flames with his wind.

"Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!" Grim unleashed another wave, but this time, it was more deadly. Y/n quickly backed up because the flames were getting too close to him, and something made him quickly look back and realize where they were.

"Pfft. All it takes is a little gust." Ace smugly spoke, waving his pen as he released another strong wind.

"Okay! No! Pause!!!" The red mist quickly invaded the magic fight, quickly took out the flames, and simultaneously trapped the two fighters in the air. Y/n sighs in relief before glaring at the two fighters, "Okay! We're done!"

"Myaaah?!" Grim was shocked at Y/n quickly ending the fight. Ace was shocked by Y/n's ability, staring at them with amazement, but now concerned about how they had never seen one like theirs, so they didn't know what to do.

"Do y'all not realize where we are?!" Y/n forces the two of them to look and see the statues, "You two were so close to burning the Queen of Hearts's statue!"

Just as he finished his sentence, Crowley appeared out of nowhere. The students quickly fled at the sight of their headmaster, now having the realization hit them and not wanting to get in trouble. 

"Headmaster..." Ace quickly squirms wanting to break free and run with the other students, Grim jolts in surprise as he squirms, "Please, no more lashings of love!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Devil Wonderland: Twisted Wonderland Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें