The Crazy and The Sad

AN: New story! This one will be updated at least once a week, and I promise there will be a continuous plot and I wont stop halfway through.

I'm going to try finish my other Jardougall but that probably won't happen.

This first chapter is really long because I couldn't find a good place to end it at so I just kept writing haha :')

I hope y'all like it, PLEASE remember to vote if you like it, and comment everywhere because I love reading comments.

Thank you!!!!

***

It was all fuzzy, I was holding a half-empty bottle of Oxycontin, and a quarter-empty bottle of alcohol, both that I had stolen from my dad. On my left wrist was two deep cuts. I didn't want this to be the way I passed, but it'd have to do.

I wanted to do it more cleanly, or somewhere nobody would find me. That didn't happen, so I ended up just climbing in the bathtub of my fathers apartment.

I overkilled on Oxy. I was surprised I hadn't lost consciousness already. I slowly grabbed the Sharpie I'd taken and wrote 'sorry' on the shower tiles. I didn't want my parents or siblings to be sad. This was what I wanted, and it was okay.

For a moment I regretted writing a suicide note, but that feeling passed as I started to slip out of consciousness.

As silly as I was, I dropped the glass bottle of vodka I had and it crashed to the ground, making a very loud noise.

Soon, I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

"Tay? You okay?" I heard my older sister, Sam, say.

Oh no.

I tried to say 'I'm fine', but all that came out was a hoarse whisper. Soon, the knocking was louder and more panicky,

"Tay? Tay?" She yelled. "Tay?"

My vision started to hollow and my eyelids couldn't stay open. My wrists stung and I felt like vomiting.I heard the door crash open and a scream, before I blacked out.

***

"Taylor Jardine, it is seven-thirty, wake up." I heard a voice from behind my door say. I drowsily opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I was confused for a couple moments until I realized where I was- A mental Hospital.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, taking in my surroundings. I got here really late last night, so I didn't really look at my room.

There was the small bed I was sitting on, and covered with a thin sheet. There was a small dresser beside it, and beside that: the door.

There really wasn't much in here. I guess they didn't want me to have anything I could use for self-destructive purposes.

"Taylor. Wake up or I will come in." The voice said again, knocking louder.

"I'm awake!" I yelled, yawning and stretching. I leant against the wall, closed my eyes, and sighed deeply. Then, I felt tears starting to fall freely down my face.

"Okay, Tay. Be strong. You're only here for like, a month." I said to myself. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Taylor, get dressed. I will be waiting for you outside to give you a tour of the facility." The voice said. I rolled my eyes, and swung my legs off my bed.

I got up and walked around the small space. There was really nothing. In the dresser I found a couple of plain coloured t-shirts and a couple pairs of jeans and sweat pants. I threw on sweat pants and a blue t-shirt, and made my way out.