♡︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡︎

Hey !

---------------------------------------------------------

City lights and tall buildings passed by quickly through the car window but never ended.

Looking forward, the car moved through familiar streets and roads though i couldn't quite decipher where he was taking me or what he planned.

The atmosphere inside the car was tense but comfortable enough to overpower the awkwardness.

I took quick glances at kylians face every now and then. He looked okay, a little happy on the side. Maybe it is because I came even though I wasn't willing to.

I can't take anymore of this silence.
So I decided to talk first.

"Where are we going ?"

He looked at me sideways and smirked.

"You'll see"

Damn his smirks. Always know how to make me flush deep. His smirks always promised something amazing.

To make not a stuttering mess and having nothing to say, I looked forward as kylian countinued to take me somewhere I didn't know.

---------------------------------------------------------

After some knowing turns and unknowing ones, kylian finally started to slow down after heading towards a particularly high end area.

The neighborhood was filled with Grand buildings with many lights and many people. But kylian started to slow down the car after nearing a particularly white building that shone bright with golden lights.

Expensive cars surrounded by Paparazzi's could be seen.

Kylian didn't stop in front of the building. Maybe he didn't want to be crowded.

After parking the car a few meters away from the building and handing out the keys to the security, he grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards a side door that was hidden from the entrance. It seemed to be a door that leads to the inside without many eyes.

The door lead to the reception area where a man with pristine suit stood beaming with a polite smile.

When his eyes caught kylians figure he stood more straight with a full teethed smile recognising him immediately and coming around the desk and leading us inside through the big oak door engraved with various historical figures and golden wines.

The receptionists hand gripped the golden handles pulling the big doors revealing a much more spectacular interior covered with green wines and golden lights in between them. A big chandelier hanged in the middle which gave the spacious hall a beautiful finishing.

Many eyes glanced in our direction and the whispers started.

Kylian didn't mind the attention on him while I was a bit flustered.

The man beside us led us straight to the end of the hall where a large window can be seen with the setting sun.

The receptionist then left us to ourselves while bidding a good evening.

To my surprise, kylian pulled the chair for me and once I sat, he gripped the chair handle pulling me closer to the table.

He then situated himself at the other side of the table and looked at me.

His gaze directing at me erupted an explosion of butterflies in my stomach. Feeling his gaze made me lower my eyes to my folded hands on my lap.

He cleared his throat making me look up.