chapter 2

When the students said this, they subconsciously looked at Lin Fan with mocking eyes.

At the same time, they secretly distanced themselves from Lin Fan.

It was as if being too close to Lin Fan was a loss of status.

Qin Yuxuan was the only exception.

After entering the private room, Qin Yuxuan's beautiful eyes quickly scanned the room.

When she caught sight of Lin Fan, she paused for another two seconds, causing their eyes to meet.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled. At this moment, silence was better than words.

Soon, exquisite dishes were served and filled up the large table. There were fragrant beef ribs, steamed fish, grilled pork, and many others.

"I think there'll only be the few us today... It's a rare occasion for us high school classmates to get together. I suggest that we all raise our glasses to make a toast!"

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

The lively class reunion began.

It had not been long since everyone tucked in when Hu Jinsong, who was wearing a checkered shirt, walked in.

He first placed the car keys to his BMW on the table.

"I'm sorry, my old classmates, I'm late. The traffic was too heavy." He cupped his fists.

"I'll punish myself by drinking a glass of wine!"

After Hu Jinsong finished speaking, he immediately poured himself a glass of wine and poured it down his stomach.

"Hu Jinsong, not bad! You've already bought a BMW!" Wang Hao asked curiously.

"It's just a BMW 5 Series. It's nothing." Hu Jinsong casually waved his hand.

"That's still a luxury car!" Wang Hao exclaimed.

"Nah, that's not considered a luxury car." Hu Jinsong waved his hands frantically and said, "You don't know what kind of car was parked next to me! That Lamborghini Aventador is so awesome!"

"F*ck! A Lamborghini Aventador? We have this car in Jiangbei?" Shen Liang was shocked.

"Yeah, I didn't expect it either!" Hu Jinsong nodded. "A Lamborghini Aventador would cost almost ten million yuan here! I wonder which godly tycoon it belongs to!"

Ads by Pubfuture
"My BMW only has 252 horsepower! The Lamborghini has a V12 engine with 700 horsepower and an acceleration of 2.8 seconds for 100 kilometers per hour. It'll definitely feel like you're flying!"

The more Hu Jinsong spoke, the more excited he became, and his entire body began to shake.

Following that, Hu Jinsong's eyes swept across the room.

When he saw Qin Yuxuan, who was like a fairy, his eyes lit up.

"Beauty Qin, I didn't expect you to attend the class reunion today. I haven't seen you for a few years, and you've become more and more beautiful!"

However, Qin Yuxuan only smiled politely and did not say anything more to him.

Hu Jinsong could not help but feel a little embarrassed. Then, he turned to look at Yang Wenshu, who had heavy makeup on, and her husband.

"Beauty Yang, President Du! I didn't expect you two to be here! Today is a good occasion! I'll give you a toast." Hu Jinsong raised his wine glass and called out.

"Hu Jinsong, you know Yang Wenshu's husband?" asked Wang Haoqi.

"Of course! President Du is a famous big shot! It's all thanks to President Du that I could get my BMW 5 Series! Do you know what kind of car President Du is driving? A Porsche Cayenne!" Hu Jinsong said.