Chapter 10

(Check out her alarm tone in the sound thing)

I got up on my bed and started dancing to my alarm.

"SIT YO ASS DOWN!" Nicki yelled from her room.

"YOU NOT MY DAD!" I yelled back. I heard her coming, so I his in my closet.

"Bih where you at?" She asked, probly searching through my room.

I stifled a laugh when I heard her leaving.

I left my closet and texted Trey.

Mariii: Hey boo what you wearing for the glide tonight

Bae❤❤: Uhhhhhhhhhh let's match

Mariii: what about white jays, white emoji sweater and white jeans?

Bae❤❤: Yeah text you later gotta get ready

I showered and put on a black tank top, with my jean jacket and black jeans. I'm bored.

I went to check on Nicki. She was laying in her bed, sprawled out like she hadn't just been chasing me.

I looked to her dresser, and countless pills and alcohol bottles were open and used.

"Mom!?. MOM!" I shouted, shaking her violently. She didnt budge. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The paramedics said she would be OK just not drinking so much.

LEAVE FOR SCHOOL

My other alarm said. Shit. I dont feel like going but I have to.

I grabbed my bag, phone, and keys and left without saying a word.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Walking into school, I walked right back out. Fuck it, I'm not going.

Since I drove her on my motorcycle, I was goin to wait for Taylor and Kaila. Oh shit! I forgot my money! Imma have to go back to the house and get it. I don't wanna go there.

"Hey Camry" Kaila said using my nickname. (She actually calls me that -_- )

"Hey, wait right here I'm not going today. We gotta wait for Taylor so we can have some fun"

"Taylor what?!" She said coming from behind me.

"OK so the whole squad together. Come on let's leave this bih. But who gone ride in the side car?" I asked.

Kaila said she would, so I drove back to the house to get my money.

As soon as I walked in, I heard her yelling.

"WHY YO ASS NOT AT SCHOOL!" I heard from upstairs.

" I had to get my lunch money" I grabbed 2,000 from my box.

"Oh OK" she said going back into her room.

I walked back outside, and we started our journey.

At the mall

Me, Taylor, and Kaila had shopped so much, we got hungry. We were currently at the food court.

"I'm glad we didn't go to school today" Taylor said, leaning back in her chair.

"Yeah but Kaila I have to ask you something." I said.

"What bish?" She said looking at me.

"1 you a bish not me

2 do you want to be in our group?" I said.

She said yeah and we shopped some more. We all got the same outfits so we could match. Goals :*

When I got home, I showered and put on the outfit me and Trey said we were going to wear. I hopped on my motorcycle and went to the glide.

When I got there, everybody was having fun and turnin up. We stayed till about 11 and then I went home and went to sleep, ready for the next day to come.