Chapter 2

When we pull up to the house,I couldn't believe who I saw at the front door, it was Lil Wayne! Oh my goodness,this is getting better by the second!!

"Hey Wayne!" Nicki says as she gets out of the car. The doors to the car go up and we step out. Wayne notices us and smiles.

"These must be the kids you adopted. They look the same. Are they sisters?"Wayne asks Nicki.

"Naw Wayne they aren't sisters." She says with a -_- look on her face.

"Why you gotta be so ruuude don't you know I'm human toooo." Wayne tries to sing. Wow he just ruined that song for me.

Nicki laughs at his horrible singing as we walk into the house,or should I say Mansion! It has 6 stories and a winding staircase to go to each floor. Everything on the first floor is white and black with a splash of pink here and there. The floors are a white,clean carpet that must take a lot of work to clean. There is a huge chandelier in the middle of the room. It looks made of pure gold!

"Camari, your room is on the second floor to the left and Tarajhi, yours it the one right next to it. We walk up to the second floor. I open my room door and what I see is incredible! There are creams white floors,with a walk in closet and a bathroom! In the corner there is a queen size bed with a mindless behavior cover! Omg I ♥ ♥love MB!I walk into the bathroom and I see there is a tub and a shower with heated floors and a bathrobe hanging on the door hook. The mirror has all sorts of lights and its pink! I walk back into my room and look on the dresser. There is a new iPhone 5s on the dresser along with a Mac computer and an IPad mini.

"Wow!!"I said as I picked up my new phone. It already had Wayne and Nicki number in the contacts. The first thing I did was go to the camera and take a selfie. I went downstairs and spotted Nicki in the kitchen.

"Thank you so much!!!"I screamed at her

"Your welcome babe." She said. I saw that she was making dinner. It was fried chicken with mashed potatoes and Lima beans. It smelled delicious.

( Skip to the next day)

My alarm woke me up and I rolled out of bed. Today is the day we go shopping. I go into my sisters room and see that she has an android phone. I wake her up so I can do her hair. I pull all her hair and braid it in cornrows. I put her on a hello kitty dress with her adidas.I grabbed a comb and tried to comb thru my long dark brown hair. Once I got it all to stay down, I put on a black long sleeve shirt and dark old jeans with my black converse.

"Come downstairs for breakfast girls! And wayne." She said. Me and Tarajhi walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Wayne finally came down and sat at the table too. Nicki brought each of us a plate and we all ate the scrambled eggs grits and the toast. Once we were done eating, we all hoped in the car,while Wayne drove,and went to the mall.

"Ok so the girls can come with me and Wayne, you can just do whatever. Meet at the food court in an hour." Nicki said.

"Well look who it is. Camari." A creepy voice says. I turn around to see the person who I hate. It was................

YAY CLIFFHANGER! WELL BYEEEEEE
-Camari
Shout out to all the barbs!!