White Blobs

Prompt: DNF blobs have now became Clare's favourite plushies.

Parent AU

(another short one)

No one's POV

Clare has always been fascinated looking at either Dream or George's computer screen when one of them carries her to their gaming room to edit, watch, or code while she's sitting on their lap.

Recently, she would get bored after Dream's screen is filled with clips or George's screen turning black for coding.

That's when she would just look around their gaming room to hopefully pass the time.

Some Youtooz figurines on shelves, YouTube play buttons, a neon light sign, Oklahoma Sooners banners, a Dream cutout.

The list goes on, but her eyes caught  her attention on the blob plush on Dream's bed, the blob that's always visible whenever Dream records a video or streams.

She went to look at it, and when she first held it, it was so soft, and cuddly.

The same thing goes when she saw the same blob in George's gaming room, but this time with fabric felt glasses on.

Clare couldn't let go of the plush when Dream told her it's time for both of them to go downstairs for dinner, though.

She felt like these blobs were more fluffy than her other stuffed toys.

When Dream tried to take the blob away, she only clung to it with both of her arms.

Dream chuckled and let her take the blob with her.

Both of them knocked on George's door when dinner was done.

George opened his door and immediately hugged Dream from being exhausted all day from coding on his gaming chair.

But the second George left his door open, Clare happily ran inside to find the other blob.

When Dream and George broke the hug, they opened the door a bit more further and found their daughter sitting on the carpeted floor, with both of the blobs cuddled up in her arms.

They wouldn't be lying when they said that they find this sight adorable.

That night, they let her keep the plushies.

As days passed, she has practically brought and played it with her wherever she goes.

A car ride to school and on the way home.

Eating at the table with her dads.

Movie nights on the couch.

When she's with Patches.

When Dream would fix and style her hair.

When she would build pillow forts.

When she would use her bike and place the blobs in the basket.

And when she goes to sleep at night.

(listening to cat serenade while writing this is so cute.)