pokemon

(inspired by the skit from wyatt's yt)

Bill and Stan rencently got new gameboys and have been playing pokemon like crazy. Even Eddie is Annoyed by the amount of pokemon and he loves pokemon. "ugh fuck you bill!! i was going to get that one!!!!" stan yells out while playing pokemon in bills room. "t-t-to b-b-bad i g-g-got i-i-i-it!!" Bill replies and laughs. Stan looks at the other losers that are playing board games on the floor. "hey Eddie witch one is better charsard or squirtell?"  stan asks while still playing with Bill. "Ummmm. i like charsard because hes the evalution of charmander witch is my faveroite pokemon ever." eddie replies. "H-H-HAHA I W-W-WON!!!!" Bill says and  starts laughing and smiling. That always makes stan happy. Stan loves when Bill is happy like this. "NOOOOO!!" Stan says laughing. Bill sighs and lays down then turns around and puts his head on stans lap. "H-h-hii" Bill says smiling. "hii love" stan replies and grabs his gameboy. "ew guys just because yall are dating dosnt mean you can be all cringy couple when we are aroun!!" Eddie says. "SHHHHH!! ITS CUTE TO SEE THEM HAPPY!!!" beverly says and smacks eddie on the back of the head. "ugh leaav us alone- i just want to play pokemon" stan says and countiues playing with bill. Bill looks up at stan and wins again. "H-h-haha!!" bill says smiling. "damn it!! i give up!" stan says smiling.