♡Chapter - 2♡

Rithwik's Pov

"Ricky, go and sleep now! Turn off your phone this very moment. It's your first day of 12th class tomorrow. You will be late!"
I was brought back to the reality with my mother asking me to get away from my phone and sleep.
" Yup, Maa going to sleep right away."
I hug her and wish her good night and head to my room, going straight to the balcony.

I wait there for sometime but no sign of her. At last I head to my bed and lie down.

Hmm.. First day of 12th class, last year of school. This has to be interesting. Not that my life hasn't been till now. You know that popular guy in school, who is quite famous among girls for looks and famous among boys for being cool. I am that guy. People like me for what I show them. People like Rithwik Kundra. But I am certainly  sure they won't like Ricky. Only her, apart from my family, liked Ricky. And I like a fool pushed her away for being cool.

Yes, I know I have done wrong. And yes, I accept my mistake. And I want to apologise to her too. But how? I don't have that courage. I feel too embarrassed to even remain in the same room as her. So I ignore her. As if I never knew her. And it is quite difficult when you are neighbours and your fathers are best of friends. And it's just not me who ignores her. She ignores me too. She doesn't even look at my way until she is forced to.

I miss my bestfriend. I miss her so much. I just hope that this year, some miracle will happen and she will become my friend again. Waheguru please do some magic and return me my friend. And if not that just push her towards. Everything else, I will take care.

"Ricky.... Ricky.... Rithwik!"
"Huh!!" I sit up baffled from hear Maa shouting in my sleep. "What happened? Why are you shouting maa ?" I asked covering myself back with duvet. " It's 7:30 and you need to reach the school by eight if you want an entry. Get up right away!"

Shit! Shit! Shit! I am late! I run to towards the bathroom, freshen up and dress up in my uniform in record time if 10 mins. Taking up my bag, I head down to too see maa standing there with my lunch, water bottle and a parantha roll in her hand.

"Love you maa and thank you!" I said taking a bite from the roll simultaneously. "And king Rithwik has managed to break his own record. Good morning, Ricky." My dad said coming down from the stairs. "Not now dad! Good morning and bye."

Heading out I start my bike to reach the school. And within 15 minutes and 5 minutes to spare. My driving skills are top notch. Parking my bike I move towards the school building and quickly reached my class after locating it. Ms Nilakshi was seated in the teacher's table and was just about to start the attendance when I entered after taking her permission.

And there she was. My laddoo. As always seated in the row alongside window. I somehow know that is her favourite seat. She is always happy to be there and I am happy to see her happy. Cheesy much? But I can't help it. She has been in my life as long as I have been on the earth. She is one of my people. I moved to sit on the only seat available that was the 2nd row 4th deak. Direct view of her.

Later we were introduced to the clubs by Ms Nilakshi and were given forms to fill up and submit. It was an easy choice for me. Drama. I have been in the drama club for 3 years now and have won many competitions too. But what she will choose? Probably library. She was too much of nerd. It would be an easy option for her to choose library, sit there and read books in silence. But something in me is telling me that she will not choose that. I don't know why am I feeling like this but it's just there. And I can't help it.

With no further brainstorming I chose the drama club, filled my form and submitted it. And now I will have to wait till Friday to find out if she is in the same club aame or not. Waheguru I am counting on you on this . Please do something and make her choose the drama club. That is the only way I will be able to open our conversation. Please do something.