MAKE WAR! (Part 1 of 2)

Jacob's veiw,

The very next morning  I was awaken by my alarm clock. Today was the the day Me and NAomi Graduate from collage and HEll I was excited. "baby wake up" I said turning to Naomi and she still lied there just sleeping. "Naomi" I looked at her and she didnt move an inch. I started to shake her. "wakey wakey" I nudged her a little and she moaned in a sleepy tone. "I dont wanna" She said fake crying. "I'll get you Mcdonalds" i bribed and within a blink of an eye she rolled up like Wiz Khalifa. "Im up" she said with a huge stare in her eye." I chuckled and she looked at me. "what time is it ?" She asked

"just about... 6:30" i said glancing at my watch.

"what time is graduation?" 

"It's at 9 , but we have to be there at 8" I nodded at her. she shrugged and took the longest amount of time to get out of the bed. "you need help?" I asked "nope, I got it." she smiled. I sat back and just watched her wobble like a penguin just trying to get up, but she wasnt suceeding to save her life. "I shrugged and gave her a kick in her back to sit her up a little. "I said I didnt need help jacob" She Looked back at me. "I know, I helped myself from watching this struggle " I laughed "whatever" She walked into the shower and I walked down the street to et our cap and gowns as well as our outfits from the cleaners.  I approached the "kling cleaners" and stepped up to the counter. "how may I help you sir?" The cashier asked. "Im here to get 2 cap and gowns and a black tuexudo" I ordered. "and the name is under?" He asked "perez" I said nearly fortetting to remember. The guy went to get the outfits and I saw a reflection from the mirro in front of me and behind me stood the number one guy of the Treytons. I turned back as fast as I could to attempt in proving myself that it wasn't him but unfortunatly I was out of luck. "hey jacob" He whispered and I just stared. "snap out of it" He said In a irritated voice. "you ready for war?" he asked me. "always" I looked at him up and down. He started to step in my face and he chuckled a little. "say goodbye bye to your little naomi" he smiled with a careless look. "for what?" I asked. "she was supposed to be your prey and you didnt succeed, Now she's our prey" He told me , he turned around not taking his eyes off of me until he was turned the complete opposite way and walked to the door.  "mr. perez" i heard the cashier say behind me. "oh , Im sorry" i turned around and grabbed the clothes. I left his money on the counter and rode back home , arriving at 7:24 am.  :hey baby" Naomi said compely dressed. "hey beautiful" i looked at her and smiled a little. "what's wrong?" she asked "what makes you think somethings wrong?" I asked. "I sense it." she stepped back a little and sat down on the bed.  "come on tell me" I looked at her and she began to put her heels on. "baby, You sure you're okay with wearing heels ? " I asked attempting to change the subject. "stop that" 

I walked over to her and leaned to kissed her. I grabbed her face gently and looked in her eyes. "Naomi Lee, Im fine" I smiled and Kissed her lips. "whatever you say" she shrugged and kissed back. "that's what i like to hear"  she smiled and pushed me off. "go get ready crazy!" she chuckled and I took off my shirt. and hopped in the shower.  I just had to thinka nd wrap my head around what happened at the cleaners. What did the MOT (master of treytons) Mean when he said that Naomi was his prey?  I let the water drops just sprinkle on me when i realized war was today so I better be ready mentally and physically for what's to come. Im not fighting to save just I and Naomi's life, But Im fighting to save my childs life. # lives are on the line at this point and Im just trying to get them all off. I soon got out of the shower and got dressed. I had on a black tie, black pants with a white collar shirt and a black tuex over it. I wasnt going to let anything ruin me  and Naomi's big day today. Not even War could make this day go bad.  We ended up making it on time to graduation and everyone started to enter when Our collage professer introduced all of us. "Welcome and gather around family and friends as we congradulate the following class of 2013 for acheving the impossible of san diegos challanges!" professer began. The crowd gave a round of applause and I peeked through the curtains and saw the entire audience just looking at professer as he kept ramming on about how proud he is of his college students. I zoomed my sight into the crowd and I saw mother as happy as she could be and then In the back I saw The MOT.  "what the hell?" I muttered to myself. "what?" Naomi said peeking over my shoulder. I blocked her so she couldnt see. "nothing" I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. I didnt want to tell her that the MOT was here because I didnt want her to worry about anything with the baby and then us already going to war today, she had enough on her plate. Before I knew it the professer introduce me and Naomi to say our collaberation speech's together.  I walked out holding her hand and we made our way to the stage. "as you all know we have been threw our up's and downs of school in general" naomi read. 

"and we've made it sucessfully. some thought we'd never et threwthis rhelm of insanity but tehy should look at us now" I read. 

"From the homework , to the studying and all the way threw finals we've made it to the finish line and now we start our journys that may hold a bright future" Naomi read as she smiled and me. 

"some of us are getting married, some of us are protecting, as well as raising a soon to be family. I thank god everyday for allowing me to meet this beautiful woman who stands holding my child and I think to myself. This is the life" I chuckled and the crowd started clapping. "thank you for all the support you've given for us to get threw to our futures." We took a bow and grabbed our certificates from the professor with a smile.  We held eachothers and as we walked off the stage to take off our cap and gowns when we both got snatched.  "I hope your ready" A dark voice whispered in my ear and I tried moving him off.  I looked at Naomi and she was knocked out unconcious. I tried fighting off but before I knew it we were on a wet rainy field in the middle of no Where. The Cravens Against the treyons. War was about to begin.