jacob.... its time!

Jacobs pov-

Later that morning I decided to take noami to breakfast. We went to ihop and were in the back section more away from everyone else. Trying to avoid the fact that people would ask us why are our eyes yellow along with other ignorant questions we get.

The waiter came up to us to take our orders.

"Hi my name is carry and I'll be your server for today . Would you like to try the special cinnamon bun pancakes? " she asked

" no thank you. " Naomi smiled and looked at me.

"Allow me to order for you" I offered. I knew exactly what she wanted. "May I have the red velvet pancake platter and for myself the chicken sampler please?"

I watched the waiter write down our orders on her notepad when she noticed Naomi's stomach. She gasped a little bit looking at the both of us, even our glowing yellow eyes. "Oh my god. Are you guys expecting? " she asked looking at the both of us. Me and Naomi smiled a little. "Yes. We are." Naomi nodded. The waiter looked so excited I mean she was glowing and over flowing with excitement. " if you don't mind me asking, what gender?" I looked at Naomi for a signal. She nodded. "We're having a having a boy. Naomi is due any day now" after I told her, the waiter gasped . "Well I'll be. Looking at the both of you i know This baby will be beautiful. " she smiled. "Thank you. "

Naomi sat up a little and looked up at the waiter. "Your so happy about two strangers having a baby. Why?" She giggled.

" because.... your vampires too. " carry informed. I mean wait... how did she know? Usually people would just assume our eyes were what separated us from the rest of society but something told carry it was more to it.

" how'd you know?" I asked

"Because I'm a vampire too. I'm apart of the cravens tribe." Naomi's gasped. " and I can tell which people are cravens and which arnt. You all are in my tribe right?" Naomi nodded. "Were practically family. I saw you all fighting at war a few 'weeks ago. He shrunk your stomach so the baby could be protected ... it was pretty tense. And the way you both faught like a power couple was priceless. " carry continued. "Thank you. " I smiled . The water shrugged. "Your baby is going to be life changing to the tribe. He's the first baby our tribe has had in nearly 22 years" I looked just past Naomi's face .. that's true isn't it. " right. " I nodded amazed. "Well I'm sorry I got off of topic ... but your food will be ready in a jiffy. I'll make sure!" She smiled walking away. I looked at Naomi and she smiled hard. "I think I just found our sons god mother!" I laughed a little. And looked in her eyes. "I think we did" I leaned in and kissed her. " so I'm just curious. We're strong right? " I asked. Naomi looked at me and shrugged like it was nothing. " we're beyond strong Jacob"

I nodded my head and licked my bottom lip. "Okay..." "why? Is there something you wanna say?" She asked. "No not just yet." I told her. Soon our food came and we started eating. It was pretty chill and laid back. We talked about our futures and how we were going to manage raising a vampire .. Psh me and Naomi were nervous at the same time ready for the extremes. I mean the way she was indulged, the way she fought in war while pregnant, even the babies fangs ripping threw her insides and me literally seeing my son in her stomach.... Naomi can handle anything! With a strong women like her.... I was ready to ask the question. " Naomi .... I'm in love with you." I told her. She looked at me and smiled but had a serious face at the same time. " deeply " I told her. Naomi stayed quiet and was in shock. "But I need to know if you feel the same way."

Naomi smiled and a tear fell down her face. " I'm....... I'm so in love with you Jacob Perez" and as soon as I was about to pull my ring out for her proposal..... she moaned in pain and squeezed my hands "Ahhh!" She arched her Back looking at her stomach. I looked at her and her eyes closed shut and her mouth opened but no sound came out. "Naomi? " I asked and got big reply. She kept gasping and I finally looked under the table to find her water broke.