The City Football

Besides the fact that city football need to expand, and yet we additionally must assist individuals who have never had the opportunity to play the game. We should explore outside of the city for such individuals.

-Wathiq

Information provided by: Wathiq

When it's 8 o'clock in the morning or 4 o'clock in the evening, a group of youngsters rushes toward an empty space and gathers pals for fun. These are the genuine bliss noises of children, little disputes, friendship, and family formed through time. The children frequently play without skipping a day, which has taught them numerous lessons. The truth is that true talent comes from within your own country, and it is how you put forth your best effort after watching any sport on TV that we can see when they were young professionals who played on behalf of their country that gave them a tremendous push.

Moving on, playing football is a great passion for all kids in every part of the nation. Children frequently give themselves names of renowned athletes, dress and act like them, and have pictures of them. Even today's academics discuss legendary football players and leaders. Children serve as the best sources of motivation and inspiration for everyone, helping them to achieve their goals by boosting their mental and physical health.

After a lengthy pause, I had the idea to interview some accomplished individuals from the city who were good football players and currently represent their school in numerous national competitions. Without further adieu, Wathiq from Zahira College endorsed my survey on city football and furnished me with some excellent responses. I asked about his thoughts about city football and he mentioned that, it is a chance to learn more about young people who are interested in football and their playing abilities is provided by city football. How they hone their sportsmanship and discipline, while also fostering interaction, communication, and time management. The children's network and how they handle and overcome numerous challenges are also very inquisitive and serve as an example to all people from the perspective of how sportsmanship is practiced in the City vs. Rural.

The significance of football in society is then discussed. I got a very nice response to that question: "Well, each and every city has a lot of clubs. For example, in Colombo, there are more than 10 local clubs that compete in tournaments to show off their skills." The organization of intra- tournaments and rewarding of them really give a spirit to work hard, playing sports develops the thinking pattern and makes one sportsman to be critical also they very important is improve very leadership qualities, among them and that helps one to push their personality to move forward and rise up to the heights.

Additionally, I questioned what motivates the young children to play this game. The response was, "Especially they got encouraged by the international players around the world. For instance, we can take Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi as examples. These two players had created millions of children to attract by the style of playing football, and this is how young kids get idea to play football so they'll find ways to play football so they'll then find clubs and tournaments to play".

The voyage of the football lifestyle, it supports a person's growth on a personal and professional level and keeps them engaged in sports-related activities.

As Waathiq mentioned previously, famous football players have motivated many kids and teenagers to participate in sports. Sports are strength, happiness, joy, inspiration, and success. It offers a great deal of enjoyment and satisfaction; in fact, the children will experience the greatest satisfaction as a result. Children and young people are free to play football and make it their main sport and aim. It is a victory for the entire country as well as for him or her. The secondary level helps students achieve a lot and truly identify who they are, the individuality of that individual becomes extremely strong. Students in Sri Lanka begin receiving coaching in Grade 9 and are sent to Inter School tournaments. There is no fear of them when their family, friends, co-workers, friends, coaches, and teachers support them, just as their support enables the individual to better themselves.

Will city footballdevelop into a national and international team?

Yes, it does. As an illustration, consider Aakib, a player for the Colombo FC who ultimately represented his school as a national player.

-Wathiq

Waathiq presented some incredibly interesting justifications and let us look into more interesting background about Aakib. Former football player for Zahira College and current Colombo FC player Aakib also contests at the national level.

Additionally, I asked about the playing schedules of football players, and the response was that there are local fields and indoor Futsal facilities where football and other sports like cricket and badminton are played every day. Since there are no open fields for indoor Futsal during the weekdays or weekends, the level of dedication to football that our young people have increases as a result.

Without a coach, how do young football players in a small town learn the rules of the game and how do they play other teams?

It all depends on the child's attitude, how they obtain the primary motivation for playing, how they put those ideas into reality, and how they strive harder on their own till they succeed. To prepare for a football game, kids first show their interest in the sport by organizing a time to play with friends. They can then analyze their playing position and make further improvements. According to the city the most understanding fact is that that a group of friends who join together to participate are split into two teams and engage in a real-time game. Children are developing through their ability to picture the entire football game.

Football helps one to discover how to play with others.Fair play is encouraged in football. Positive actions and following the rules are rewarded. When bad behavior and bad sportsmanship are punished, it can motivate kids to follow the rules more carefully. Playing well with others and fostering later-life cooperation skills, both depend on following the rules. Football is a team activity that requires interaction and interaction between players, which promotes the development of social skills and teamwork. Team sports help kids who have social difficulties since they have to engage with others in order to accomplish the activity. The stress of interaction feels lighter since they are having fun. Football is a great place to be energetic while having fun and may help you accomplish other objectives as well.

Interviewed by : Hafsa Rizvi