02; chapter two

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬⏎

❝ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗡. 𝗮re you fucking kidding me? 𝗳aster does not mean better, you asshole. " panty ranted as she used chalk to make a cross on the wall representing the amount of times that the man next to her has released. she then slapped his ass many times in order to wake him up.

she was once again at the immoral hotel, doing her everyday hobby where she would have sexual intercourse with men

" dude, you're one hardcore angel. you get my motor running. " he spoke, he was very dazed and couldn't speak properley.

" how is this fair? look how many times you've cum. i've only squirted once and it wasn't that far. " she pointed at the wall dissapointingly.

" you know what, babe? you're more like a devil than an angel. " he said with his raspy voice.

" real fucking profound. uou're too old to wear leather pants, by the way. seriously, you look like mick jagger's grandpa. " she insulted him as she then turned on the television the showed police cars chasing a pink jeep and a red race car.

"oh... what's going on here? " she got intrested

" this is an incredible turn of events! if you're just joining us, an unmanned sports car has somehow run a riot! the police are currently redirecting traffic! " the announcer spoke anticapatedly.

" hahaha, that think looks like i might even be faster than you! " panty laughed hysterically.

" no way! nothing can outrace my ride! wait, what? " he spoke, confused.

" hey, is that stocking? " she realized the purple hair that flowed in the wind once the camera zoomed in.

all of sudden the telephone in the room rang, panty immediatley picked it up while staring at the tv.

" this is panty. "

" where you at?! " garterbelt's voice rang agressively through the phone.

" i am, uh, visiting the elderly at a nursing home. " panty lied, her eyes still glued to the tv.